+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Few problems, any advice please?

Few problems, any advice please?

hey everyone, hope your all ok

I've got a few problems related to getting physical with my girl and they're really bugging me.

first off I need to say that I dont have alot of experience with this sort of stuff, infact, I've got further with my current gf than I have with any other girl (we havnt had sex yet though, neither of us are ready for that).

It sounds weird but my main concern at the moment is hurting her. I mean we'll do stuff and and she enjoys herself, but I'm always worrying if I'm hurting her, even after she's gone I worry bout it. I mean, I kissed her chest today and she said it kinda hurt?! I always thought that felt nice for women, apparently not I guess. This has really worked me up today :S

I'm always worrying about this, could someone give me some advice on how I can stop being so paranoid or any input on this at all would be REALLY appreciated, thanks.

The second problem (which I'm far less worried about) is that for some reason getting a handjob does nothing for me (again, furthest I've gone with girl). I mean, when we start doing stuff I'm up for it, it just never comes to anything so to speak. Could someone give any input on this please? I've heard this is quite normal, I just would like to get around it lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read and help me out, I'm sorry if this post is a bit vague, but I find it really hard to talk about this stuff.

Thanks,
    R

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hurt her? How the hell did you manage to hurt her by kissing her chest?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I know right!? chest/breast are should feel nice for her if I kiss it shouldnt it?

you got a prickly beard or something man?

how old are you guys? how experienced is she?

I shaved specially haha
    and I'm 17, she is almost 17

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    did you just kiss? or did you bite/nibble, too?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

literally just kiss

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kissing shouldn't hurt. Did you suck like a vampire?

No it was basically a normal kiss as far as I could tell.
    Maybe it was just a one off or something?
    Its just messed me up a bit as I'm always worried about hurting her, and then she says something like that kinda hurts?
    Do you think I should ask her about it?

yeah, go ahead and ask her, dude. If you did not bite, nibble, suck, love bite and were clean shaven, it should not hurt at all. So don't worry about it.

Sometimes girls don't say things that they mean...make that most of the time. And also, the words she said may mean something different to what you
    understood it to mean. You said that she said it KINDA hurt. 'KINDA' may not mean 'feel pain' to her. So just go ahead and ask her. Tell her it's bugging
    you because the last thing u wanna do is hurt her. Then you'll come across like a gentleman and not some idiot who only wants to satisfy yourself and do
    not care for her feelings. You'll gain her respect even more.

And don't be in a rush to have sex, no matter what others say. Believe me, it's not as ecstatic as some claim. What appeals to girls more is the quality of
    your relationship together e.g. are u able to encourage one another, enjoy each other's company, be sensitive to each other's feelings etc.

ok cool I'll ask her about it then

Do you have any idea on how I can stop being so paraniod about this kind of stuff. Like we met up today and we did stuff together and after I left her place I started worrying if I hurt her, even though logically I know I didnt, she enjoyed herself and she didnt say anything about being uncomfortable at all, but I still worry and its driving me insane.

Any words of wisdom would help alot.

Also, I just wanna say thanks for everyone that has given advice and helped me so far, I really appreciate it.
    I hope if you need any advice off me in the future, I can help you all in the same way

Well, if your girlfriend would stop doing things like telling you something hurts when it couldn't possibly hurt, that might go a long way toward easing your concerns. I think this might be a problem with her, not with you. Tell her you feel like you're walking on eggshells around her. Maybe she'll be more careful with her comments.
    Spammer Spanker

ok thanks
    I'll have a chat about it with her

Thanks for all the helpful advice eveyone. I really appreciate it.