+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advice my friends!

I need some advice my friends!

I'll explain my situation here, I've posted a couple times in the past but I didn't get the answers I was looking for. So here goes:

I'm 21. I'm in my last year of university, and I've met someone who has me absolutely smitten. Normally, I don't fall for girls in this way, but she's got me by the balls so to speak lol. I'm attracted to her combination of beauty, intelligence and captivating personality. It's not lust I feel for her, but more longing. There is a problem however, she's got a boyfriend...

They've been together 6 months or so by now. So when I met this girl in September and first developed these sort of feelings for her, I let it go and didn't think about it too much. Then a month ago or so we met up at a bar one night. We danced, I bought her some drinks and we got to talking, we were both pretty drunk at this point. We were both hitting on each other pretty hard, and eventually we were making out and heading back to her place. She told me she only wished she met me 7 months ago, I told her about my crush on her... When we got there her boyfriends car was in the driveway, so she gave me a kiss as I dashed away.

The next day she called me thanking me for bringing her home, saying she didn't remember anything that happened last night. This kinda sucked for me, but we're also working on a major group project together so I was a little relieved it didn't make things weird. When we've been together since then, it only seems like we get along better than before.

Basically, I've never felt this way about a girl before, but I feel like I don't really have a lot of time to make something happen (before I graduate in April). At the very least, I want her to know how I feel if she already doesn't. I want her to know that the choice is there for her.

There are going to be those of you who tell me that this girl should be off-limits; and I respect your inputs. But I really feel strongly about this girl, and its not something I want to pass up the chance on. I need some advice my friends? What's a guy to do?

be straight forward, tell her how you feel, and know her reaction first.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

I know it's not what you want to hear, but do you really want to be with someone who could be lured away from their boyfriend to be with you. Loyalty is a HUGE thing for me. I'm a big believer in "If they can leave their current mate for you, what's to stop them someday from leaving you for someone else."