+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caught her playing with herself

caught her playing with herself

So I recently broke up with my girlfriend. Because she was having trouble with the relationship. I still love her and we are still close friends. She likes me as a friend and we are spending a holiday together that we booked a few months back. Because our hotel has a queen sized bed we are sleeping together but just as friends and she is totally fine with that. She knows I want her back but she still doesn't know if she wants me. Anywho.. to get to the point.. last night I woke up and she was lying there with her legs apart (I could see her silhouet) with her hand between her legs and I could here rubbing....

Now she never touches herself, like she said this before we got very friendly months back. And she only done it once while having sex in the 6 months we were together...

What should I translate this as.. I mean its a bit weird having a friend do that in the same bed as you especially with how our relationship has gone just recently...

I mean, it was hot and I liked it but I dunno what she was thinking or what.. I'm puzzled. As she really doesn't usually do it. She said she could count how many times in her whole life on one hand!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHers View Post

Now she never touches herself
    aaaaaaaaaaahjahahahahahhahaajhajhajaahahahaaaa
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Maybe she wanted you to see it? Maybe she's just horny because she's not getting any?

What do you think would have happened if you had said, "Want some help with that" as it was happening?

Besides, just because she "says" she never does it doesn't mean squat. Maybe she just didn't want to admit how often she gets down with her bad self.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she was sleeping. Yeah, we do it when we are sleeping, too. Nasty little girls, we are.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she probably was having one of those wet dreams that us guys always talk about.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe she was sleeping. Yeah, we do it when we are sleeping, too. Nasty little girls, we are.
    I actually knew a girl once who would do it in her sleep.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If i did something like that with a guy in the bed with me, it means i want him to jump my bones.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I think it's cute...maybe she was even more turned on by you lying on her side
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Hmm.... unless she was indeed sleeping I'd consider pretty damn wrong that she'd do that with someone else next to her - even if that one was her boyfriend, which is not the case (with the sole exception being if it was her BF and she was trying to seduce him as Qwerty said. But you were sleeping. So unlikely).

The thought creeps me out actually. :S
    Last edited by irrelevant_89; 11-02-10 at 09:58 PM.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

Hmmm...that is hot.

Could you tell if she was asleep or not?

Maybe she was thinking about someone else and the thought of you being there made it all the more exciting...only she would know. Another possibility is that some old habits never die and she was ashamed of admitting it to you. No telling how many people in relationships play with themselves when they could of have had sex with their partner. Sometimes it's not that they aren't getting enough but it's what they do. I have no problem with it.

Who cares? The girl that you want back was touching herself beside you in the bed that you are sharing. You couldn't take a hint? You should have lend her your hand.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The possibility of getting caught was probably the biggest turn on for her... I'm not sure how well it would have worked had you actually tried to interfere. Fantasy and reality aren't really the same thing, you know?

Then again, she WAS sleeping in the same bed as you. I don't know that I would have done that unless I was willing to have you touch me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Roymax View Post
    Maybe she was thinking about someone else and the thought of you being there made it all the more exciting...
    Burnnnnnnn!! LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast