+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to ask this girl out... but i dont know how to

I want to ask this girl out... but i dont know how to

well im 17 and i met this girl in school just before christmas. we started to speak to each other in school and on msn, then a few days after knowing each other i got her number and we text and phone each other aswell now. i really like her alot and i have brought this up and shes expressed the same feelings - like last night on msn she said "i really miss what right in front of me, you".
    i am going to meet her on monday and i want to ask her to go out with me but im not too sure how to do it. and if she says yes how do i react and what do i say?

Please help me out!

Thanks.

You say I would like to take you out sometime... are you cool with that or am I crossing the line.

You can do what my boyfriend did with me, "Hey wanna watch that movie _______?" "Yeah!" "Okay. its a DATE. *winkwink* but seriously. Do you want to, as a date?" "LOL what? sure. "

Or you could be like, "Uhm, you know how you coming on monday?" "Yeah?" "Wanna go on a date? Just you and me?" "Uh. Okay? What you have in mind?" "Maybe go see that movie _____? That okay with you?"

Its cute when the guy is a bit nervous. My guy isnt like that... he's super confident and its hilarious when he's wrong or i'm like "no." but just saying. most girls find the nervous-to-ask-you-out guy cute. so just sayin.

good luck!

Try just asking her out on a "date". If you get rejected.... well then its up to you to keep on persueing or move on (I'd say move on, persistance wasn't good to me when I went that route :p)