+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I deal with women problems?

How do I deal with women problems?

Okay so me and my girlfriend (well I guess my ex now) have been going out for 5 months. We both are in high school, I am in my last year and she is a year younger then me. The majority of our friends are mutual. I am her first boyfriend and she is my second girlfriend, I have had sex, ect. in the past while she has done nothing but kiss other people. Like any other couple we have had our ups and downs. As far as I know last week was one of our up periods, she was cuddling with me, holding my hand, ect. (she is never an affectionate person and I mean never).

Then Friday came around and she acted all bitchy towards me and wouldn't even let me touch her, so I asked her what was going on. She told me she would tell me later that night, so I didn't think anything of it since I just thought she was having a bad day or something. Later that night we started to talk and she told me she wanted to break up, I was in shock. She has done this once before in our relationship except she just wanted a break and didn't actually want us to break up, we resolved things within a day because she told me that she didn't want to loose me (this was about 4-5 weeks ago).

Last Friday when she was breaking up with me, she told me that I put to much pressure on us to have sex (which I admit I have sadly done in the past). But then she started to ramble on and say how our relationship was getting to serious for high school then she said that she didn't like me in that way anymore and then she said she just didn't want to be in a relationship right now. Okay isn't this a little confusing like she says she 'doesn't' like me anymore but then she said our relationship was getting too serious, like where the hell does she stand? When she walked away she said don't call me, text me or email me.

I feel like I was falling in love with her, what should I do? I want to talk to her and tell her how I feel before I loose her forever but I am afraid that if I try to talk to her I will just push her away farther. She is gone on a ski trip right now till Thursday, and I haven't even tried to contact her since she broke up with me. I have been quite depressed since Friday and I don't even know what to do anymore. I have school tomorrow and I don't even know how the hell to act. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know this sounds impossible to do right now, but you need to walk away from this chick. She did you a favor by breaking up with you.

Sounds like you want different things at this point. It happens, unfortunately. Maybe she feels like you only saw her as a piece of ass which you admitedly say you kind of did overly pressure her. If you make a girl feel that way, its hard to rebound from and trust that a guy really likes you as a person and not just a hole to stick his dick in. I'd let her have her ski trip. Maybe when she gets back, drop her a line asking if she had a good time if anything. She chose this so I suppose this is what she wanted.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?