+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women problems

Women problems

This is all the highschool dating problems, but there is a girl in a class of mine who im very attracted to and get along with. Shes laughs at everything and just in general talks to me, but i see her talk to lots of guys. Alot of my friends say that shes not the girl i want because of rumors about her, that i know are not true. Anyways i have never gained enough courage to ask her for her #, because i fear regection which i have gotten before in this kind of situation. Maybe i just dont know how to tell if its the right girl for me or not . Anyways im not sure if i worded everything right, but any help would be nice. ty

If you never spent a day in a boat, never cast your line, and gave up the first few times you went because you never caught anything, how exactly would you catch a fish?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

P.S. If I could go back and change some things about my high school days, one thing I definitely would have done more of was "play the field". There were so many opportunities, just like this one, that I pussied out on and never took advantage of.

You only life once man. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Might as well grab it by the balls and go do something different for a change, eh?

And this myth about "rejection". You only get rejected for jobs, performances, reality shows...stuff like that.

If a girl decides not to give you her number, at least you ponied up and actually tried. Trust me when I say its a lot easier going through life knowing that you gave it a shot, than going through life wondering what "could have been".

Thank me later.

Thx for the quick reply. Yeh ive always thought about what you said, "regreting not doing it", I def regret past situations where i didn't do it. So how do you think i should ask her? I'm even stumped on that part, Don't really have a father figure or any mature friends that could help me out in this situation, so thats why im here. "Hey i was wondering if i could get your #, maybe hang out this weekend"? or what not to sure, what would you have said?

and i know girls like guys that are confident in themselves so i know not to stutter

just play it by ear. tell her she's pretty and that you want to call her and ask for her number. if she says no then you just move on.

i just had a thought, there was a guy when i was in middle school who would ask i think every single girl out within the first week of school! it was funny. a lot of girls told him no. in fact most girls told him no but he was known for liking the girls and they all knew him and he didn't let all those no's get them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    If you never spent a day in a boat, never cast your line, and gave up the first few times you went because you never caught anything, how exactly would you catch a fish?
    Cyborg is right, and if she rejects you don't take it personally or feel bad. I've 'rejected' more than a few very pretty girls (well, ladies, I'm older than you) advances over the years not because there was anything at all wrong with them, but because they just weren't 'my type.'

You'll never know until you try. Best of luck!

Rejection is a good thing, because each time you get rejected, you get a little braver in the future.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.