+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want him to call sometimes....

I want him to call sometimes....

I need an advice. I'm seeing a guy - we've been in a relationship before, but it was a little weird, because he was afraid. Afraid of being hurt (because in the past he was hurt too much). Then one day he ended the relationship, soon after this on a holiday I kissed somebody else, which was a huge mistake. I told him about it and he was completely hurt - I did something what he was afraid of. He thought that when I come back from holidays we would be a couple again, but after this, he couldn't. One month was a total struggle, to tell him how sorry I was, ask him to forgive me.... He said he couldn't and said goodbye to me. A few days later he came back, he said that we just take it slow, that we can still be together in the future, but for now, just take it slow and if I don't ask over and over again, when we will be a couple, he might surprise me one day. After this we fought a few times because I was so desperate to know what he thinks of me, what he thinks of us being a couple. Everytime he said he couldn't do this anymore, he came back to me. Let's say that also he can't imagine not being with me...but still, he doesn't want us to be in a relationship. I learnt and now for about one month, I don't ask him anymore what will be with us. I'm believing that we will be a couple, if I take it slow.
    Now we go to fitness together sometimes, we have volleyball together and sometimes I come to his place or he comes to my place. I know that he loves me and I'm the only girl he is with.

What I need your advice on is....we don't talk on the phone, we're not sending messages to each other, we do that just to say when we meet. And I would really like him to call me sometimes or to send me message just to ask how I am. How do I make him do that? How do I achieve that after all, he comes back closer to me??
    Please help...

tell him that although you want to respect his wishes and take things slow, YOU need some reassurances too.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i say fight your own obsessions and let him be.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj