+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long did it take for you and your GF/BF to first get intimate?

How long did it take for you and your GF/BF to first get intimate?

I'm just curious. I know every relationship is different. Some might take a date, some might take months. I just want to know because I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost 4 months now, and the farthest I have been is 2nd base.

We both agreed to take it slow when we first started dating. I'm not saying I want to get laid right away, I can wait (I've been waiting 21 years...) a few more months won't kill me.

I am just curious as to know after how long (weeks/months) it first happened for you and your gf/bf in your current relationship (and if you can provide past relationships too). How did it happen? Did you lead to it, did he/she?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    21 years? are you 21?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My current bf... WEllll.... To be honest... Like an hour? But we chatted for moths before it and oh welll... The way we got together is complicated anyway The most important thing is that we're still happy with each other and there are no clouds in the sky of our relationship

And my ex? Hmm like a month? But no full sex. I think full sex was after 6 months or something. Wish it never happened cause he sucked and I never had orgasm with him. I could at least give my virginity to my current one that deserves it WAY more.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    21 years? are you 21?
    Yep. 21, and a virgin.

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Erm... Well with my ex it took a few weeks from what I remember but tbh, at that stage it was probably only about sex & company etc. Neither of us were virgins so it wasn't such a big deal.
    I don't think 4 months is weird, infact, I think far too much pressure is put on the 'first time'. Having said that, when you next get hot and steamy, don't hesitate to perhaps trying for something a little more than '2nd base' (fingering?)... if she isn't comfortable or confident then she will say. It wont be the end of the world and you can retry a few months later.
    Whatever you do, don't plan it or try to set a date so to speak. Thats just silly and will make it awkward. Let things flow.

Btw... no matter when it happens, you'll be nervous. I remember shaking lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

After an evening together. I woke up in the morning on my hotel room bed feeling very seedy while she watched television with a hand delicately resting on my shoulder. A group of us, newly befriended, had a great night out that evening and the liquor flowed like a waterfall. I don't know what I had said to her or her to me and I've never considered asking. We were inseperable after that and consumated the love a day or two later.

I love her for not taking advantage of me and for looking out for me that night. She was in a position where she could have, and didn't.

3 hours before touching, 4 days before doing it.

My husband got his hand down my pants on our first date. We had full-on sex on our second date. He's always just brought out the ho in me.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^Fcuk yeaaaa Now when I think about it all, I don't regret getting intimiate with my bf so fast. Why wait, tell me, why wait? Life is so short
    I wazzzz here

Oh wow! I feel like a priest after reading all this.

Am I going too slow? (4 months, just second base)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    13 months. (So really, 4 months ain't nothing.)

He was my first I was his. He was 24 and I was 21. I would have waited longer but hormones got the best of us that night.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    @girl : I always thought You're a naughty kind of girl
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a freak of freaks when I find a lover.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My very first bf? One year. We were both 18, and both the product of accidental teenage pregnancies, and were not cool with following in our parents footsteps.

My fiance now, 5 dates. And that's only because I was trying to 'be classy' because I liked him a lot and didn't want to scare him off.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I've really only had two longterm relationships...in one it was about a year...we were in high school the other was in college and it was about the same as you...4 months sounds about right. I've been with several other women....although I honestly turn it down on the first date...I know it sounds weird to hear a guy turning down sex but the way I figure it is if a few jokes a smile and a nice evening gets her pants off then a lot of other guys have probably been there.

...I have a few old fashioned ideas on things...first date is one of them...I don't even call the women back for a second date.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast