+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How much did it hurt the first time?

How much did it hurt the first time?

Greetings all!

Ladies, please forgive any crudeness, but I'm curious to know exactly how painful sex was for you the first time. Could you compare its nature and intensity to some other pain that I as a man might have felt?

As background, I have a pet theory that the pain is greatly exaggerated by adults attempting to discourage teen girls from coupling, and then teens, being the rigid enforcers of social norms that they are, run with this mythology.

I've only had sex with a female virgin once, which was the first time for both of us, during which she felt moderate momentary pain. All but one of the other women in my life claim to have experienced little or no pain. But then, the women in my life tend to be of such a sexual philosophy that they might have a tendency to diminish (rather than exaggerate) the amount.

Hence my curiosity. Is my pet theory on target, or is it really significantly painful?

Thanks in advance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Moderation in all things, including moderation.

I was a late bloomer; I didn't share my body until I was 24. That said, I didn't feel any pressure to have sex, so the first time was not painful. I think this question may have to do with maturity. If a girl does it out of peer pressure, not because she wants to, or if she really wasn't "mentally" ready, I imagine there would be enough apprehension to make it a questionable first time.

It really wasn't all that painful. I agree that it's exaggerated.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well the problem is... It didn't hurt at all, no pain no blood. I think that's why in the end my ex called me a whore and said I was lying to him that he was my first but he was lol. It's just , I've read that some girls have such thin hymen or even none at all so they lose it accidentally before (for example by using tampons) and they don't even notice it.
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hurt me, hurt me a lot.

Not only did it hurt my very first time, it hurt everytime for the next 4 or 5 times. I was still streching out therefore it hurt a bit. Is it so bad that I'd refrain from sex- oh hell no. But it was discomforting for the first several times.

When I did it with another guy years later I guess he was bigger because that dick HURT- a lot- again. I guess I was being stretched again.

With a good loving partner and slow, careful penetration and a lubed up penis it will be fine. Go slow, relax and communicate. If you need him to stop half way, tell him to stop.

FYI I bled like there was no tomorrow. It was gross. But I had a good partner.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm with girl, I was in pain. Nothing about it was enjoyable for me the first time, and it all centered around the fact that him putting that in there just hurt and ached and felt awful. I just wanted it done. I also bled like a mofo. It looked like a murder scene.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh you Canadians...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We were made to be virgins I guess lol.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Muhahahahaha I guess You're anthem is 'Like a virgin' by Madonna
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey alright, I'm down with that. That would make us the coolest country ever. Our anthem is a MADONNA song, ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I'm with girl, I was in pain. Nothing about it was enjoyable for me the first time, and it all centered around the fact that him putting that in there just hurt and ached and felt awful. I just wanted it done. I also bled like a mofo. It looked like a murder scene.
    Wow, I'm surprised you ever wanted to do it again.

Thanks for the input everyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Moderation in all things, including moderation.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The thickness of the hymen (which varies) determines how much pain there is. Sometimes they are so thick and tough, they have to be medically perforated.

For me, I would say on a 1-10 scale, 10 being worst pain ever, it was a 6 or 7, and I also bled more than just the first time.

If a female doesn't bleed, her hymen was broken by other means, and older virgins may have discovered penetration masturbation or tampons, which can also break the hymen before sex ever happens, or perhaps it was broken during some sort of non-sexual physical activity such as horseback riding.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I was oddly numb. I didn't feel anything during the oral before or during the actual intercourse. I don't know what happened because I had sex with the same guy multiple times after, and I've never experienced that again.