+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's taking me so long?

i think her calling us broads make her sound really grown up and wise.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Broads isn't a swear nor a curse. You have labeled me with far worse than that. So be the tough little cookie that you are and deal with it. And why should I care about what I'm perceived as on the freaking internet? LOL! That's a joke all in itself. You don't know me or the type of person that I am.

Why derail my thread with your negativity anyway. I posted this for some advice not for this bull. Take your bull to your little private forum and discuss this with your Hot Love Pancake Clique and leave me the hell alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    And why should I care about what I'm perceived as on the freaking internet?
    Because you are a part of an internet community and what you do and say here affects others as well. People will not be nice to you if you continuously insult them and chances are they will single you out and find ways to annoy you even more regardless of whether you like it or not. And you won't be able to control that. Take it as a chance for you to take some criticism on board and find a way to deal with it in such a manner that's not going to alienate you even more. If you can do that you will discover ways that not only help you make new friends, but will help you deal with a lot of real life situations you describe as well. Because I can promise you that this derogatory and provoking "fight fire fight with fire" thing you've got going on is not going to do you much good, here or IRL.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Oh gee thanks because that is exactly what I need. Advice on my internet etiquette. LOL! Get a life people. It's the internet and that's all this will ever be to me. I show people the same courtesy they show me. Simple as that. Since I came to this forum I was never shown any respect. It was okay then for them to behave the way they wanted to, it's okay now. I'm not complaining anymore so buzz off. For you to try and preach to me about how I should treat people on an internet forum is hypocritical. I made my thread for advice not for this. So stick to the topic or lock it because all your doing is starting shit. I don't even know why you are even in my thread saying anything to me PERIOD.

Oh gee thanks because that is exactly what I need. Advice on my internet etiquette. I don't even know why you are even in my thread saying anything to me PERIOD.
    I'm giving you advice on your internet etiquette because lately people have been complaining about it and I'm in your thread giving you a lecture because lately a lot of your post devolve into tit for tit insults and derogatory comments.

I am asking you nicely to please behave yourself. Please. If you want it to come to infractions and post deletions without warning then it will. But I prefer for you to take this criticism on board BEFORE it comes to that.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I don't have to take anything if I don't want to. If you need to slam another infraction on me then be my guest. Go right ahead until you permanently ban me. I don't need nor do I want a lecture from you. You're nobody to me and nobody that I would listen to. Perhaps you people should adjust the way you deliver your constructive criticism then maybe it would be accepted. I've been complaining about people's internet etiquette and was anything done about that? No it wasn't. It was either deal with it or don't post here anymore so back off Mishanya and LOCK this THREAD because you and IndiReloaded clearly took this thread to a place that it didn't even have to go to. Strangely this happens almost every time I post something here and it's my fault you say. How about it?

Thanks to the people who actually gave me some advice on the subject I posted about.

Strangely this happens almost every time I post something here and it's my fault you say. How about it?
    Yeh, how about it? Why does it strangely every time YOU post something it devolves into an argument or insults with one of the regulars? Have you thought about that?
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I wonder Mishanya? I really do. How about it?
    Humor me with some one Internet Psychology. You're quite the genius!
    It'll will be great to read while I sip my coffee in the morning!
    Now get busy!!! <3 <3 Goodnight.

I wonder Mishanya? I really do. How about it?
    Humor me with some one Internet Psychology. You're quite the genius!
    Why thank you

I may not be a genius, but I don't think it takes a genius to figure out where the problem is
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have to take anything if I don't want to. If you need to slam another infraction on me then be my guest. Go right ahead until you permanently ban me. I don't need nor do I want a lecture from you. You're nobody to me and nobody that I would listen to. Perhaps you people should adjust the way you deliver your constructive criticism then maybe it would be accepted. I've been complaining about people's internet etiquette and was anything done about that? No it wasn't. It was either deal with it or don't post here anymore so back off Mishanya and LOCK this THREAD because you and IndiReloaded clearly took this thread to a place that it didn't even have to go to. Strangely this happens almost every time I post something here and it's my fault you say. How about it?

Thanks to the people who actually gave me some advice on the subject I posted about.
    You asked a question about why the blogs don't work and I answered you (they do work). You didn't like the answer and it devolved from there because, once again, you take things way too personally. "Broad" is a derogatory word and I've noticed you tend towards a fair potty mouth online. I can only assume its the same offline, and was suggesting that if you control yourself a bit better people might be more inclined to help you.

Its not rocket science, Coco. Even you should be able to figure what I'm saying. Up to you. I suppose I should just stop trying to help you entirely like most of the rest of the forum. Good enough.

We have the dead horse, we have the club... now all we need is the beating.

Seriously Coco... I was married for 5 years and it took only a matter of a few months to endure the no-contact-rule and move on with life. People go through break ups everyday... at some point they stop being break ups and turn into obsessions. How close to an obsession do you feel you're getting now?

Also, why not be honest with the forum in other matters -- you'd probably get a better answer.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

The first one is usually the worst. It's not something that you are prepared for and no matter what people tell you, you more or less do your own thing and learn along the way how to deal.

It's kind of funny that when I bothered every single person I could possibly think of for advice, it just kind of dawned on me, like Aeradalia said: break ups happen all the time. Why did I think that mine was any different from anybody else's or more important and have more of an impact? How you recover from this really says a lot about your strength and character. The lessons are there, you take them, suck it up the best you can, and march forward. I am on 5 months of pining for an ex and it's a pathetic feeling, even for me.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wait... wait... wait.... isn't the purpose of the blog so that people read what you have to say?? isn't the purpose of the forums to post what you want to say, yet have people respond??

anyways, you know what i think about him already.. the past is the past. why do we keep running back to our ex's?? it's because we are weak and don't want to face the future. i was in the same boat as you until i decided that the past is for remembering the good old days when you're old and gray.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously,Coco lol

Whatever. You could find already a new Ricardo to write about because Anako is ****ing boring. Since you are on this forum (almost 2 years) you always complain about him. No matter if he was your bf or your ex, always Anako. Guess what: IT'S BORING.

Don't be surprised that mostly the people who give you advice are newbies, why? Because regulars puke with Anako. There were maybe 30 other threads about Anako. Like, change the tape, finally.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 09-03-10 at 05:46 PM.
    I wazzzz here

you guys are weird! i thought forum is a place where we can get advices, from not involved people....

i post here, since my friedns dont want to listen to my mess anymore or give me an advice i dont agree with... when i do read posts from IndiReloaded or Petit Papillon it makes me feel like we came to your home withought any invitation and eating from your fridge and sleeping in your bed...! and you are kind of pissed of with that...? do you think those post are stupid? if you think so, have a look, read, decide what you think about it and move on to the next record, which you will find good or exciting enought to be posted in YOUR forum community...

I thought forums were public and there should not be mobbing from "oldies"... really...

Sorry Coco for changing your thread into this "other" discussion with another post to the subject, i just got an opinion to the above convirsation i ad to get read of.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast