+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my wifes MJ obssesion, I confronted her last night,

my wifes MJ obssesion, I confronted her last night,

I hope its ok that i made a new thread for my rediculous situation, didnt know if anyone would want to sift thru the old thread
    (her obsession is making me nuts!). Well i did it , I talked to her, it was surpisingly difficult. I started with what coco said, and asked her how she would feel if she found a notebook with the letters and stories, this worked verywell because it put her in my shoes. I talked to her about some things that i have done that were embarassing like jjfromphilly said. I reassured her that i loved her very much, and that in no way did i think less of her. I tried to make it about me and how i felt. One thing i did not expect, she felt really bad about it , i mean really bad. She cried for hours, and kept telling me how sorry she was , and how horrible it was that she has done this to me. She was very down on herself. I did not mean to make her feel so bad. After a while of me holding her and telling her it was gonna be ok and that we would get thru it , we made love , i dont know if that was the right thing to do, maybe it made her feel better? This morning she didnt say hardly nothin , and she took the notebook with the stories and letters and some of her other MJ stuff with her. I guess what id like to know is there any behavior or actions i should be on the lookout for that is gonna let me know how she is feeling? should i not bring it up again? should i not ask her how she is doing, she allways says that bothers her when i ask that? i just hope she is ok. please let me know what yall think.

marijuana?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Michael Jackson? o_O

...it can't be Michael Jackson.

Anyway, you probably did the right thing, although the timing for sex was probably not great. Try to ensure she gets psychological help, those obsessions are serious business.
    Last edited by irrelevant_89; 13-03-10 at 11:17 PM.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

yes its micheal jackson , sry i probly should have posted this in the original thread -"her obsession is making me nuts!"-
    proffesional psychological help is probly in the near future , but we have to get thru the next few days. as for the timming for sex , i know it probly wasnt the greatest timming but it was her that wanted it and i didnt think it was a good time to refuse either, and it was good and loving. I am now worried about how or what she feels or thinks, she wouldnt really say.

if she wasn't obsessed with michael jackson she'd probably obsess over something else. she's mentally ill.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Don't let this get swept under the rug like it never happened. Bring it up again. She needs you to be persistent about this because she, herself, can't think straight about it.
    Spammer Spanker

Thank you giga, i will , she has a real hard time talking about her feelings , i told her she needed to write down what she is feeling and what she wants us to do about it. then im going to try to get her to openly talk about it more. she did however stay away from the mj forum this weekend.