+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls expecting guys to do all the work?

Girls expecting guys to do all the work?

Ive been seeing this girl for a few months and its been nice....going out and stuff...i texted her daily as usual and then I stopped and thought....why am I the only one doing the work here? if I dont text her she wont text me...I havnt texted her since saturday night and now its thursday...and she still hasnt bothered texting???...another thing is she never asks to hang out...im the one doing that....i dont mind because shes always cool with that...

shes 18 and has not been in previous relationship.

any help would be awsome in understanding her

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    she either A) doesn't know she has to... or B) doesnt' think she needs to.

You seem like you mind... though you claim not to

Most women are like that. They'll never take any initiatives, never show any intrest, never call, never contact and let the guy do everything for them basicly. You just have to accept the fact that a woman can never be as intrested in a man as a man can be in a woman.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bullshit. she is not interested. women get pretty aggressive if they take a liking to a guy.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    Most women are like that. They'll never take any initiatives, never show any intrest, never call, never contact and let the guy do everything for them basicly. You just have to accept the fact that a woman can never be as intrested in a man as a man can be in a woman.
    Fox has never, ever came close to a relationship yet he assumes that he knows how women act in them- he doesn't. When I like a guy trust me I'm texting calling, askin him out, and flirting with him.

She's probably getting advice from other girls telling her not to contact you and make you do the chasing. She's young and inexperienced. She might just be afraid that she'll blow it with you if you think you've "got" her. Sadly, there is plenty of evidence out there to support that kind of thinking.
    Spammer Spanker

Interesting responses. Same thing is happening to me masimo. I don't care if she's interested, no way will i be doing all the work. Even if it was once in awhile i'd be ok with it but it's always me.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by masimo View Post
    Ive been seeing this girl for a few months and its been nice....going out and stuff...i texted her daily as usual and then I stopped and thought....why am I the only one doing the work here? if I dont text her she wont text me...I havnt texted her since saturday night and now its thursday...and she still hasnt bothered texting???...another thing is she never asks to hang out...im the one doing that....i dont mind because shes always cool with that...

shes 18 and has not been in previous relationship.

any help would be awsome in understanding her

In my opinion,you can talk with her and you will feel well.And you would be happy for next time.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you've been seeing her for a few months, there should be enough of a comfort level developed that you can ASK her why she never contacts you.

For the record, some girls are still raised that the guy should be putting forth the effort because otherwise, they (the girl) risk being labeled a "easy". Is she a traditional sort of girl?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?