+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my situation

my situation

So I have been with a guy on/off since October had some ex-girlfriend issues back in the fall which turned out to be online gf which was bs, Then he started things back up, and I was happy I though he had changed and he told me last week he went out to a bar a month ago got drunk with a friend they had oral sex and now he's saying shes pregnant but they didn't have sex but there was close rubbing. How stupid does he think I am?

I sent him a email about the whole situation all he could say is that I am content being by himself. when I saw him at a store a few days later I couldn't look at him but my friend said he kept looking back at me when he walked passed.

Then I sent him a text to meet up to talk and he said what is there to talk about i said everything and he didn't respond. So I flipped out on him and told him off really bad and was threatening him. he said he wanted noting to do with a blackmailer...were seriously through and then I was like same reason I want nothing to do with a cheater and liar.

I would never take him back after any of this. I just got even with him. But seriously...what an asshole!

I just don't understand how men can treat women like this especially when we didn't do anything.

There's something wrong with the guy. End of story.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaRose View Post
    I would never take him back after any of this. I just got even with him. But seriously...what an asshole!

I just don't understand how men can treat women like this especially when we didn't do anything.
    Like you said, he is an asshole, don't generalize, not all men are like that...

A lot of guys are and sooner or later they will have to grow up. It doesn't sound like that will be anytime soon. Sorry for your frustration, you wouldn't have been so upset if you didn't clearly like him in the first place. Understand he's got alot of growing up to do, and is too stubborn to take responsibilitiy for his actions. Things will always come back around. He'll finally lose something important due to his behavior and it will give him a serious wake up call.

I guess it makes him easier to forget eh?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

I completely agree with you cmacattack1 thanks for replying.

The guy was an asshole. Some guys just cannot help themselves from cheating on their girl. It is a hunt for them and you just need to dump guys like that, good for you that you did it.

OMG, think yourself lucky you aint having to kiss that mouth of his anymore, God knows where he's dipped his tongue....*YUCK*...

I think you had a very lucky escape.

Thanks everyone.

I actually made a fake to find out information. He clearly in love with this internet girl who refuses to meet him and comes up with excuses of why not to. They talk 6 hrs a days, connect magically, she sometimes dissappers, calls him from blocked phone numbers and wanted to start a family together. I e-mailed her told her everything and I found out quite a lot. 2 confirmed other women hes been with.

He has left me harrassing voicemails, got his friend to text me harassingly, told his online gf about my std, threatening to show up at my work and hes harassing my friend through texting and even said to her hes gonna do something really bad to me... he said alot stuff I know he didnt mean out of anger. He thinks he can press charges against me.

Turns out he gave a treatable STD and when I confronted him he said he got tested and didnt have it and thinks I gave it to him but he was the only one I was with and I knew he was getting around and he thinks i got drunk and had sex or something. My doc told me it doesnt show in guys and he probably is still passing it around and should be treated for it.

He then told me the pregnant girl scare thing was to get me out of the picture but then how would the online gf know?

Apparently he felt no chemistry with me but the thing is...he never made effort with our conversations and he was too busy chasing other girls around to do anything about it. I know its as much as his fault as it is mine but who would want a cheater and a liar anyway?

Keep telling yourself this. Whatever helps you sleep at night and be able to put him behind you. Use it to move forward, sister.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Why are you still even thinking about this guy? What is wrong with you?
    Spammer Spanker

Think good riddance - he sounds like a complete w****r. I can imagine how you are feeling, usually when somebody is cheated upon they feel like it is a personal attack, like maybe there is a deficiency with them or that they are not attractive enough, this is not always the case though, sometimes the cheater is just a selfish idiot with a lack of self-control. Don't let his actions ruin your self-esteem. And stop spending any more minutes trying to figure him out - you will never receive the answers you require, sometimes there aren't any, forget him and move on, don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he affects you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love is like a merry-go-round: you get all dizzy, and then you feel sick!

Most the stuff I replied to was stuff I had done when i had written the first post.

he thinks im crazy and obbessed...like we were dating but it wasn't a serious relationship at all. He felt we had no chemistry but it was because I was shy im like that around guys I like and haven't been with many at all. I feel if he wasnt with other girls and he actually took the time to get to know me things would of worked out... but im glad they didn't cause his true colors are showing now.

After I emailed the online girlfriend and made up fakes to find out information he threatened to press charges but he has no case against me but I do aganist him but I havent done anything about it. Telling people about my STD is just out of line.

I just can't believe he'd do all this and cut me loose without any explanation and at times he's ignore me too. I did nothing to deserve this... I was always there for him and he was never there for me. Everything was fine between us and it looked like it was going well and this came out of nowhere - I don't understand guys.

My mind is in the right place but my heart isn't I feel really hard for this guy and I am frusturated becuase it's hard to move on - I dont know what to do with myself it's so hard knowing I failed and there is somebody else.

Heh my case but opposite genders..but like others prolly said, life goes on,sadly sometimes time heals slow but u'll live.Just forget him ,girls that are mad alot have wrinkles..i heard.trying to make u smile

Yeah, sadly you can't change a person even if you try to guide them in the right direction. Sometimes bad things happen in life but you learn from your mistakes... but if they aren't willing to change you can't do anything about it but move on....

So i wish u better luck from now on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast