+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Homecoming

The Homecoming

Hey all, i started a thread asking opinions on whether or not a girl likes me or not.

i was sick a day last week and i came back the next day and she came up to me and said "You NEED to nominate yourself for the drawing to become the sophomore attendant to the homecoming." The "attendant" is sort of like the king & queen of the grade. (i don't know if other schools call them that) First of all, i had no clue what she was talking about because i was gone the day that they announced it....I found out that she did not want to with the guys who had signed up. So she said "I nominated myself, now you need to nominate yourself or else i'll nominate you; you have my vote" So, either way, i was going to be nominated for the drawing. The drawing was at lunch....so she bugged me about it all morning until i put my name in...Coincidentally, neither one of us won lol. (like 5 other girls told me to nominate myself....this is like the 1st time that this has happened)

I said "since i didn't win, i don't have to go anymore" the girl i like heard it and told me that i had to go. She bugged me until i bought a ticket...so i'm going to the homecmoming now i guess.

A friend of mine went up to her and said "if he were to ask you to the homecoming, what would you say?" and she said that she'd say yes. The problem is that she doesn't know what her parents would say since she's not 16 yet. I felt really bad about what happend to her last week too A friend of ours said "yeah him and his girlfriend _____" using her name. He said it in front of her and i felt really bad because i dont know what she thought of that. I apologized later that day and she said "oh, no, it's ok, i understand completely" Like 20 people have told me to ask her to the homecoming over the last 2 weeks....i really don't know what i should do....they all think we like each other and most of them know that i like her....

She's already made other plans w/ her friends (other girls/cheerleaders/choir people) so i havent asked her to it and i don't know if i still should either....if i shouldn't ask her to the homecoming, should i ask her out? maybe w/ some other people so that her parents wont have a problem w/ it?

Yeah dude my homecoming is coming up soon too,we call them prince and princess's but anyways I say just ask her its really no big deal,if she says no then just move on but to me it sounds like she likes you.Well thats all for now.Good Luck.

yeah i waited too long to ask her out to it, so she went in a group and i went in another one....Neither one of us had dates however. So when we got there....she kept staring at me like she was waiting for me to ask her to dance. So i finally asked her (yeah not many songs were "dance worthy") it happened to be the last slow song and last song of the dance....i asked her to dance and she threw her arms around me lol. So, we got the last dance of the night together. actually, a lot of people told me to go ask her to dance and so i finally did. Also, like 5 other people asked me to dance w/ them lol. I'm just happy that her and i got to dance