+ Follow This Topic

Thread: asking a guy to homecoming

asking a guy to homecoming

I'm a senior in high school. I don't have a boyfriend and homecoming is in two weeks. I really want to go but I don't have any guy friends to go with. There are a couple guys in my classes who seem nice and are good looking but I don't really talk to them. Would it be dumb to ask one of them to go with me?
    "you know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart if you knew your place"

King Zarathu Guest
    Would it be dumb to ask one of them to go with me?
    Hell no! A guy would probably be encouraged and would raise their self-esteem level if you asked them. But, if you get rejected, do NOT let yourself feel down. Remember, it isn't because you are unattractive, but maybe they already have a date, they are gay (hehe), the person doesn't want to go to homecoming with anybody, maybe they can't attend it in the first place, and many more other possibilities.

Don't let yourself feel bad about one penis extension who didn't want to go with you. Nobody deserves upsetting themselves over something stupid like that.

Haha. Thanks for replying, you have a good point. Hopefully I don't chicken out next week. I'll let you know how it goes. Have any ideas how to ask?
    "you know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart if you knew your place"

King Zarathu Guest
    "Hey! Homecoming is coming up and I was wondering whether you'd go with me. I don't have a date and I'd love it if you could go with me. If you don't I'll have to rip your balls off"

heh heh.. you think i'm joking but a guy would laugh so hard--he'd love it, u'd get a date the first try

Sounds good. I'll try that and if it doesn't work I guess I'll just use one of my lines on you.

tap him and say hey you wanna go to homecoming? hell say yes!! no worries ahave confidence in yourself. when you have confidence in yourself it shows so good luck and dont do anything i would do cuz then youll get in trouble!!!! lol good luck

King Zarathu Guest
    "Hey.. Wanna go to the homecoming with me? If you don't I'll tell my brother to kick your ass"

you could use one of my lines on me i wouldn't mind

Or.. or !

Do the Joey impression from friends eh?

That's always sure to get a rise out of them =p

Guys loved to get asked out, go for it girl!

King Zarathu Guest
    *nods in agreement*