+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she says the feeling is "bad".

she says the feeling is "bad".

i have been seeing this girl recently who i have liked for years. and we are really hitting it off now. everything is exactly what i want out of a relationship. EXCEPT, two nights ago we were walking on the beach and we stopped to kiss before going back to the car, and all she could say afterwards was this is bad. and she has said it on multiple occasions since. i have asked her twice why she says it is bad and she insists she doesnt know its just a gut feeling. even her friends have asked her on their own terms and she said gut feelings.. any ideas on what she could be thinking?

Doesn't feel a connection with you, it doesn't feel natural, its feeling forced like her head is telling her not her heart.

She may be enjoying the attention and the fact that you are in pursuit of her, but it might end there. Like Krissy said, the connection may be stronger on your end than hers and perhaps she doesn't know how to break it off. I notice you say that you've liked her for a long time, but she is only just now reciprocating those feelings. That sounds like a clear indicator that she's given you a chance and she's still just not into you as much as you want her to be. Sorry

Honestly

I think next time she says this, tell her that this comment really upsets you as to you the relationship feels right.

Then take her back home and tell her to call you back when it feels right to her.

Downside: she might not call you back

Bonus: if she calls you back you're in for a fresh start with no bullshit + you've gained a significant amount of respect from your gfriend.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.