+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wooing a girl

You only come off as clingy if she's not genuinely interested. In that case, if you find her cancelling plans on you, or trying to back off, then it means she doesn't want to be more than friends and you should give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by genesys4 View Post
    How’s this not being interpreted as being clingy? The reason why I see several other girls is because I don’t want to be perceived as clingy.
    Like the females have said a lot of times, if she is interested in you, she will answer back even if you look "clingy", even some have admitted in other thread that having a "clingy" attention from a guy has been attractive for them.

Totally, when my boyfriend and I first started going out he wanted to see me every single day, we talked on MSN every single day and through the night when we could, it was absolutely awesome. I was surprised by all the attention but I LOVED it! Over four years on, we still do this.

One of the funniest memories ever is when he brought me underneath a building at the uni we both went to, took out some fake flowers (the flowers were made from multicoloured cardboard shaped from the outline of his hand), got on his knees and proposed. It was only two months or so into our relationship and i screamed "WTH?!" hahaha it was the most hilarious joke ever, yes, it was just a joke. Clingy? I don't think so!

He is free to obsess over me all he wants, as I do with him. We are both totally in synch on the crazyness scale for one another.

BubbleFreak reminded me of when my boyfriend and I got together last year. After he left my house the first night we hung out, he got stuck in traffic on the highway and kept texting me. I remember thinking, "WTH? Why is he doing this? I just spend the whole afternoon/evening with him!" Hehehe. Duhr.

okay, now you ladies are saying clingy is the new 'sexy'.
    That does seem more of attention on the female's side, ain't it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123