+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have i scared her off?

Have i scared her off?

hi..

theres this girl i really really like and for the last few months we used to IM each other * a lot * - atleast 1 hour everyday and we never missed a single day. we had a common course and we worked together on our projects and stuff,

about a month back , she started avoiding me - and i later got to know that another friend of hers had proposed to her and so she was confused. she did not talk to me for a couple of weeks , always saying shes busy with something or the other..I kept sending her emails and IMing her everytime she was online but she never replied..

Whenever I ran into her at school she would give a sort-of-a-smile and did not even stop to say 'Hi!'. Whn I asked her she said shes busy.

I have asked her several times why shes avoiding me but she just replies - "Work pressure!". In the last 2 weeks I have emailed her probably 15 times and IM ed her everytime shes online - sometimes she says 'Hi.Busy right now' , other times she just logs off...

I dont know what to do :-(

Umm, can you say stalker, Don't be doing that man. You are gonna not ever have her if you keep doing that. If you were doing that to me I would come back with a IM saying :Screw You: ...Give her time to sort out thing's going on and if she don't get back to you get on with your life. Just how life goes.

it's alittle intense. If she is keep on saying :buzy buzy buzy: all the time, i bet that u are pretty scaring her away from u. Relax, give it alittle time, tho i know that u are afraid that u will lose her, but u have to do so. This intense e-mailing n IMing will freak her away from u. I mean it

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

she doesn't like you. move on.

totally agreed. just give up, don't send her ANY more emails! she knows where to find u if the times comes. but really it doesn't sound like thats going to happen. just start the healing process now and move on