+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm pathetic

I'm pathetic

Hello everybody I'm new here.

Yes the title explains it all......well almost. The thing is i think i like this girl idealistically. And i don't know if i should even try to get with her because she's going to be out of the school within 10 weeks. On the other hand i don't want any regrets going into next year.....or in my case the rest of my life. I don't know if she gets the picture that i like her but she's only person i ever say hi to in the halls. Her personality surprises me every day. I'm in desperate need of some help so any comments would be greatly appreciated .

Thank You.

We all have our regrets and we all have had instances where we think "Damn I should have done it differently, I want a do-over". It's better to live life without regrets. If you do this, you'll have an answer either way. If you don't act on it, it will always be a what if. You don't know where you will be 10 weeks down the road, you don't know where this can go.

If you are friend's with her, you already have a good base. Go for it.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    We all have our regrets and we all have had instances where we think "Damn I should have done it differently, I want a do-over". It's better to live life without regrets. If you do this, you'll have an answer either way. If you don't act on it, it will always be a what if. You don't know where you will be 10 weeks down the road, you don't know where this can go.

If you are friend's with her, you already have a good base. Go for it.
    I'm not good friends...I guess you could say i'm good acquaintances.

Alright well, to get the wheels in motion, you are probably going to have to ask her to do something. Hopefully you know her well enough to suggest something she would like. Either way, this is a way to get you two to know each other better.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Maybe i should just give it up

Oh dear 'Faint heart, never won fair maiden'......

Quote Originally Posted by Discovery View Post
    Maybe i should just give it up
    wtf?

Someone just told you to go for it and you conclude that you should give up?!

Women want men that can act like real men.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleFreak View Post
    wtf?

Someone just told you to go for it and you conclude that you should give up?!

Women want men that can act like real men.
    I can act like a real man...It's just that she's the only thing i can't approach. I guess saying i would give up is a bit extreme.

You gotta do it. I know it takes stones.. I think any guy will vouch that the first time they asked a girl they liked out was absolutely brutal, but you're going to regret it somewhere if you don't. I hate to be a jerk, but if you're really only acquaintances with her, and not like "best friends" or something, you've got little to lose and everything to gain. Not doing anything sets a crappy precedent for the future.. at some point you're going to have to go up to a girl you like and are probably intimidated by and ask her out. If it works out, it's a dream, and if not, it'll hurt, but you've got something to build on for next time, and it only gets easier after the first.

Quote Originally Posted by MM894 View Post
    You gotta do it. I know it takes stones.. I think any guy will vouch that the first time they asked a girl they liked out was absolutely brutal, but you're going to regret it somewhere if you don't. I hate to be a jerk, but if you're really only acquaintances with her, and not like "best friends" or something, you've got little to lose and everything to gain. Not doing anything sets a crappy precedent for the future.. at some point you're going to have to go up to a girl you like and are probably intimidated by and ask her out. If it works out, it's a dream, and if not, it'll hurt, but you've got something to build on for next time, and it only gets easier after the first.
    Thanks you really put things in perspective. I feel better about were im going.