+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused. I want my old girlfriend back

Confused. I want my old girlfriend back

My gf and I have been dating for about 2 and a half years on and off, give or take a few months. We've been through a lot of rocky periods but we've always made it through and been very much in love. We just recently started to talk about getting serious because I Am going away for school, about 3 hours away. There's not a doubt in my mind that this is the girl I'm supposed to be with, even tthough we are only 18 and 17. I noticed the last week or two that my girlfriend had been acting different so I asked her about it. She admitted that something was wrong, she just didn't know what it was. She wasn't feeling "right". We talked about it and I made her feel better and she told me how much she loved me. Two days ago she wouldn't kiss me when I tried to kiss her and told me we needed to talk. She told me the spark was gone, she still loves me but she doesn't know if she's in love with me, she needs time/space. I was heartbroken but if that's what she wanted that's what I was going to give her. That night she called me and tried to talk to me like a friend like nothng had happened. I was very upset and very stupidly showed her this by basically begging for her to take me back, which I know now will only push her away.

Even though it's only been two days it feels like it's been forever. She called me yesterday to hangout and we went for a walk and joked around, laughed. Then I went home and we both did our own thing. I was at a party with all of my good friends having a good time and trying to not think so much about my exgirlfriend. Everything was good until she showed up and I was joking and flirting with this other girl. She wouldn't talk to me all night so I tried to ignore it and still have a good time. It was killing me because I'm so used to talking to her and hugging her and kissing her. I finally stopped her and asked her to please talk to me. I told her I don't want to annoy her or make her feel guilty I just wanted to talk. She went to walk away but I held her arm and she hugged me very tightly for almost a minute. I know she says the spark is gone because we never do anything exciting anymore and I told her that would change. I could tell she was getting upset and annoyed so she told me to leave her alone and not talk to her anymore. I felt so heartbroken that I just decided to leave the party. Trying not to show that I was too upset I began walking away and just when I got outside my girlfriend runs up behind me, grabs my arm and says she's coming with me.

We went to my house where we layed on the couch together and watched a movie. It wasn't the same but nonetheless, I never wanted to let her go. She didn't want to talk about the relationship and I eventually took her home. She invited me in and then turned into this horribly rude person who I know isn't really her. She used to tell me she loved me more than anything and she wanted to spend her life with me, but now it doesn't seem like she cares at all. I left herhouse and was very upset and I haven't stopped thinking about her these last two days. This girl means the world to me and I don't want to smother and lose but it's so hard to not call her everytime I want to talk to her. I would do anything to have her back. How can I make her fall in love with me again, what should I do?

You make some very good points there. Break ups can be hard, and i just went through one myself. Although we are now back together which is great after being apart for 4 months. My man TJ helped me out with an online guide to rekindling love. You should check it out. Anyone else who wants to remake there relationship should too!

themagicofmaking10.weebly.com
    themagicofmaking10.weebly.com