+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost all trust

Lost all trust

]Hi, im looking for some advice i dont really have people around me that i can talk to.
    Just recently my partner of nine years has been taking lots of odd days off work and then coming home and telling me about his day at work, i always manage to find out one way or another it has happened a few times now, and the last time it happened we nearly broke up but i have decided if it happens again it will be the end. since then it has not happen well as i am aware.
    But last night i was on his facebook and a message popped up so i read it, and it turned out that whilst i was out babsitting he was hooked up to a web cam chatting to some random girl then they both pleasuered them self on camera for each other, i feel absoluely disgusted it made me feel quite sick and can not get the image out of my head. i have spoken to him about it, i see it as cheating but he doesnt now my trust has hit rock bottom and dont know if i can forgive and forget.
    I am not very sex driven at all and we havent slept together for about 4 months so he blames that because he was getting attention he doesnt get at home.
    He wants another chance and says he loves me and he wont do it again but i dont know weather to believe him.
    What would you do.

Sorry, but I'd ditch him. Being a participant in video cam sex online with another woman, is something I couldn't forgive nor forget.

I don't care what his excuse was. There are other ways to solve problems, rather than add fuel to the fire in the form of sex with some cyber tart.

Nope, sorry, he'd be history