+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shy guy or just not interest?

Shy guy or just not interest?

I am not sure if this guy is shy or just not interested...what can i do just to be sure

I mean i get all the signs he is shy ....but still nothing. I believe no matter how shy a guy is ...he will let a girl know he is interested.

is there anything i can do to find out whether he is not interested or truly shy/

is there anything i can do to find out whether he is not interested
    Sit on his lap

I believe no matter how shy a guy is ...he will let a girl know he is interested.
    Well, there is shy and there is *shy*. The cues from the latter are almost completely undecipherable.

You could try making conversation. Talk about the weekend, mention you don't have any plans, see if he takes the hint.

Did you try talking to him?

I'm finding I'm unable to start talking to girls...However, if they start talking to me I have no problem at all, maybe he is like that.

Option A: Put your boobs in his face...its a good icebreaker and it will pretty much let him know your also interested.

Option B: You could just talk to him until he gets comfortable with you.

Personally I wish women would go with option A...its far easier for me to read.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Option A: Put your boobs in his face...its a good icebreaker and it will pretty much let him know your also interested.

Option B: You could just talk to him until he gets comfortable with you.

Personally I wish women would go with option A...its far easier for me to read.
    Yeah, I think I'd get that pretty easily hahaha

When I'm attracted to a girl, I'm downright embarrassd about it (attraction = sexual feelings = embarrassing for some reason) and scared bloodless that she'll know I like her and draw the same conclusion as I did (attraction = sexual feelings = validating the opinion that all men are horny pigs that think with their dicks). This reluctance and insecurity can manifest as shyness. Even if a girl stuck her boobs in my face, I'd be too dense to figure out whether she likes me or not if she didn't ask me out. He might also feel like there's a thousand other guys out there and might not understand why you'd like him when you can take your pick.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

I knew that my woman liked me when she touched my hand during conversation, and she leaned close to me when she talked.
    There are a bunch of signs people generally pick up on, but I find the subtlety to be just an ego protection scheme.
    If you like a guy, tell him. If he doesn't like you back, then be friends. So what? If you have lots to offer, then it
    would be his loss to not accept. Just be open.

Check inside? Answer to the question asked will be external anyway?

I was so shy when I was in my teens and twenties that if nice looking woman so much as looked at me I thought I'd jump out of my skin. SO yes guys can be really shy. Try talking to him and making a little small talk. If he ignores you or tries to leave he's not interested

How old are you? This can play a huge factor.

Take the initiative, tell him youre interested in getting to know him. 1 time this girl said it to me and then we ended up being together for almost 7 years. worth a try.

If you are both over the legal drinking age: have a few drinks and tell him how you feel.

If you are young: write him a letter.

Good Luck,
    Adam

i think you need to let him know your interested. Being a shy guy myself, I can tell you that you'd be really surprised sometimes, for better and worse. I've flirted with girls that I have no interest in just because their personality is easy to talk to. At the same rate, I've liked girls and the girl had no idea. Liking people is really not awkward. Just tell him, if he rejects you, there are plenty of other guys. Plus, if you keep waiting to tell him, that's precious time where you could be finding someone else.