+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are rich girls intimidating?

Are rich girls intimidating?

i guess i'm addressing this question mostly to guys (girls welcome too!). but i was wondering if a guy fancied a girl who dressed v. nicely, carry designer stuff etc. would that intimidate you from approaching? i'm really wondering cos i think guys might feel that they have to treat the girl and if she was rich she'd be hard to please or he simply can't live up to her standards? Thnx!

No.

I agree with MVPlaya. Rich girls are not intimidating. Why does it matter how rich or poor she is? And I don't think that in a relationship, or a possible one, you should be worrying about "living up to her standards".
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Nope.

Rod Steele

Surely it would be her attitude & not the fact she's rich that would put guys off?

Quote Originally Posted by cbee
    Surely it would be her attitude & not the fact she's rich that would put guys off?
    BINGO !!

It doesnt matter if she is rich, but it matters if she ACTS rich (stuck up) and expects expensive things - thats the only turn off from rich girls for me anyways.

Edit: That reminds me about the last time I went to the Galeria (Big mall in downtown Houston) and Elena looked around at everyone then looked to me as we sat at a table drinking starbucks coffee and said, "You know, I am glad you're not like them." I asked what she meant and she replied "You have more money than most of these people here, but you dont act like you do. I mean look at how they walk, talk, and dress... And here you are in old blue jeans and a t-shirt.. You dont wear fancy clothes or fancy shiny jewlry. And most of all, you're not stuck up like them." I didn't know what to say so I laughed, but it got me thinking.. She is right.. Thats how I am, and that the kind of girl I want. She doesnt have to have money, but if she did I wouldn;t want her to flaunt it or anything......
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 29-09-04 at 10:46 PM.

TOTALY agree with MvPlaya.

ppl get the issue that rich girl r intiminatind is bcuz of their attitude, that's y

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?