+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there still a chance for me?

Is there still a chance for me?

Warning: wall of text! And mods, I didn't know where to post it so feel free to move the thread.

OK, it''s real embarassing and I wasn't sure on where to post it because it's a little bit of everything regarding the nature of the crap I'm in. English is not my natural language so I'm sorry about my bad language and that I keep it short.

I came across this real beautiful girl on a night out and we talked and I could feel the chemistry between us. I just felt how she was treating me differently. I'm 23 years and she was about the same age and we went home to her and we exchanged phone numbers. She asked me if I had sex before and not wanting to embarass myself I said that I have had sex. We started the foreplay and it was awesome.

Until the actual sex was gonna start. As soon as she was gonna put on the condom I was so nervous that 'it' died down and went flat. Suffice to say, she at least tried to comfort me and say it happens to all men. Still I was so effing embarassed that day.

Some anxiety-filled days later and I took contact with her again, hoping for another chance. Amazingly she gives me another chance. Unfortunately history repeated itself on that second chance and I was just devestated when I got home. I heavily doubted myself.

In my frustration I just went to the nearest pub that night and managed to finally get laid with another girl. She was amazing in the bed actually, and I wasn't nervous because I did not feel any emotional attachment. Still, that was a ONS more or less. At least I was assured there wasn't any medical reason for my 2 previous failures.

So what I wonder now is, do I have a chance with that first girl that I'm pretty much in love with? Or should I move on? We really got off good with eachother but she must think that I can't perform.

And I'm not sure I wanna contact her one more time, I think a rejection would devestate me. At the same time I can't let her go. I dunno what to do

Suffice to say, she at least tried to comfort me and say it happens to all men.
    Sounds like she has been around the block a few times.

So what I wonder now is, do I have a chance with that first girl that I'm pretty much in love with?
    In love after ONE meeting....WOW!

Normally I'm busy getting to know someone, before I do any performing.

That usually comes after I know them well enough and we have what is known as a 'relationship'

you should move on. you brain is trying to tell you shes not right for you. if you can bone a stranger and not her, it's really not meant to be.

^^They were both 'strangers' to him weren't they?

He tried to bone the one he likes, first night he met her.
    And he boned the other one, the same night he met her.....only he wasn't attracted to this one, as he is with the other one.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    you should move on. you brain is trying to tell you shes not right for you. if you can bone a stranger and not her, it's really not meant to be.
    whaaat? best advice ever lol. Errr NOT

Mental state is really a big part of erection and if guys somehow feel insecure,they can lose the hardness hehe It happened to us once and even if it didn't happen to me before, I told my bf not to care about it and it will be fine and it never happen again.Why ? Cause he felt more secure with me
    And I think it happens mostly to guys that feel something to the girl they want to have sex with.They are somehow psychologically involved in reletionship and they want it all to be perfect,they get stressed and voila

Well OP it's a bit uncool that you went to other girl to get laid but if it helps you then it's fine...
    I wazzzz here

Well if she doesn't know then it won't hurt her right?

But my question is, I know all are indiviuals but do girls get turned off from a guy that can't perform?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't say on behalf of other girls but if I'm interested in guy, I will give him another go,because I know it can happen sometimes,especially at the beginning of the relationship... Of course if after few months or years,problem wouldn't go away, I would have to leave,definitely
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by TheIraniac View Post
    Well if she doesn't know then it won't hurt her right?

But my question is, I know all are indiviuals but do girls get turned off from a guy that can't perform?
    First time would be understandable. It happens, although it only ever happened once when I was with a guy. His problem wasn't maintaining it, but rather he lasted 2 seconds :|

If it was a recurring problem, I'd have to wave bye bye