+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having intimacy problems with my boyfriend.

Having intimacy problems with my boyfriend.

I am 21, he is 23. I seem to have a decreased sex drive lately. I think it's because I'm averaging 6 hours of sleep a night if I'm lucky (not always good sleep, either). I'm stressed with school and work and balancing boyfriend/friends/family in with the two. He has a very high libido - like wants it 3 times a day, more if he can get it. I love sex, and he is extreeeemely attractive, I mean I know girls envy me; I just don't want to that often! And I will gladly do it to satisfy him but he is extremely upset lately because I never come on to him, and he thinks we don't have a sexual connection. It's just that he usually wants it before I even have time to think of it again from the last time.

Am I too serious/boring/stressed? Should I loosen up more and increase my sex drive? Or is he too demanding? I'm not sure what it is but he's hurt and upset and I'm trying my hardest to make this better but it's eating at our relationship.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Three times a day is a lot. I don't think MOST girls would be up for that, nor would they have time unless they were unemployed. Doesn't he have a job, or something?

Anyway, these things need to be negotiated. He doesn't get to dictate that you must have sex three times a day. HOwever, you should be realistic about meeting his needs if you want to keep him. You can't expect a reasonable compromise would be going from 3x/day to 3x/week. You know?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti is right on...you need to talk to him about it and tell him you can't keep up but that you do find him attractive and want to have sex with him. You just can't keep up. But I think once a day will work....plus the longer your together the sex will drop off some anyways.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn