+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Approaching a girl in a group

Approaching a girl in a group

I've recently met this one girl and we've talked and become pretty good friends, but I've often come into the situation at parties and such where she ends up talking in her group of girls for the majority of the time. My question is should i try to enter her group of friends and talk to them and her or should i just wait for her to finish to talk to her?

Well if she's pretty close to her friends (which she sounds like) then if you wait you may be waiting a fair while. If you feel you have enough confidence then I recommend going up to her. There is nothing more then I would like as to see some guy pluck up the courage to select to talk to me instead of all my mates in a group. If she is already friends with you then it reduces the risk she will turn you away and think you are a weirdo trying to chat her up. Go for it i say !

Hope I helped

Rach x

If I know a girl and shes talking to a group of people, I always go up and quick say hi to her and then introduce myself to everyone else in the group, guys first if there are any. Then the least attractive girl to the most attractive, after that its all you.

Make her compete for your attention.

Say hi to her first, then turn to another girl in the group and talk to her for just a little bit to bring up the level of intrigue and competition. Then begin talking to main girl more and more and rest of group less and less.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

I disagree with all the above

You are in the room, she is in the room. She has two eyes and her eyes see you.

If at any time she was really interested, she will separate from the group and just hang around somewhere for a short time, or purposely go off by herself in your direction.

from there, you are on your own.
    Mister X Cinderella