+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am I a rebound or just a ass

am I a rebound or just a ass

Well she left in a huff,dearing dinner anfer I said something that was small,but got her mad again.she says she is always walking on eggshells and says we fight a lot,I don’t fight she gets mad and leaves,most of the time when she is drinking.I were friends for a few years before her spouse of 18 ½ yrs got killed in a plane crash,after about about 5 months we would hang out with other friends that all have hot rods and after a about 4 or 5 months more she told me that she wanted more from our friendship.so we started dating and ended up in love.she has 3 girls and so I ended up loving all 4 as my own.I just finished up a divorce and we lived 100 miles apart so I tryd to get to the other small town every weekend for 3 days.would drive over if something was needed in a heart beat,and she always told me that was so wonderfull even if not asked I would be there for her if needed.as time passed we always were close and she told me that I treat her great have a great soul and great heart,I had a big inpact in the family and house,remodeling,new yard,new suv (she payed for)lots of alone time if we could get the kids cared for,spend time to take them places .always tryd to be fair and spend time with the kids.
    So I know the inpact is great.the bottom line is she gets mad and leaves me and tells me that Im a ass because I tend to say things to her that upset her put her down or degrade her.I can’t see that I do even asked my ex wife if I did that,asked a few friends and they don’t see it..now she’s gone was I a rebound?or just a condescending dick?not that this is a good thing ever.I have tryd to be carefull about what I say because I know she takes thing wrong or reads into things more then anyone I have ever met.(read other thread eggshells)this sucks,we just had a great vacation as our 1 ½ yr. mark and she gave me a great gift and told me that she loved me so very much.im lost for words.now sent me some ulgy text after she left and say never again will she be with me.we even have a pet we share..3 weeks has passed and she will not talk to me about the pet or come get him.I don’t want him.to busy for a pet.send me a txt that says she has moved on and is talking to another guy.I know he’s a rebound for sure 3 weeks? Shit.that hurts.
    I want her in my life and don’t know if she will come around to see we have a great love to work on.Ilove the kids and miss them.she told me not to call them or come by so I have gone n/c…miss them so much.know the other guy is real because a friend in the same small town let me know.he has a few kids too.im hurt mad sad the the girls are seeing mom do this but can’t do a dam thing about it.want my hot rod chic back.do you think because on the great things I have done and the time spend I have any chance of her coming back?

Dude from what you describe in your post i'm pretty dam sure she's gonna want you back. she seems like someone that know and appreciate the things that are good to her and her kids and thats YOU. But listen, either you take her back and watch your dam mouth cause now you know how dam sensitive she is or you see her for what she is because she's really out to hurt you. Sending you all those hurtful texts, not allowing you to contact her kids which she knows you love very much, seeing another man right after she dumb your arse and telling you about him. Do you really want someone like that? Purposely hurting you knowing that she has indeed hurt you in all the ways that is important to you. Do you really want someone like that? Dude eventually she's gonna realize how much she misses you and how good you were to her and her kids and she's gonna wise up and want you back. But if u take her back you know how she is and you know what she can do to you if she ever gets mad again.

Rather than her have to do the dirty work, sounds like she was trying to piss you off into leaving with her nag, nag, nagging and so she'd be free to go pursue this other guy.

I'm wondering why you'd want her back, she sounds a pain in the arse. Bites at everything you say, probably can't take a joke, ups and leaves whenever it suits and runs around with other men? WTF? Can't you find someone 'normal'?

ya not sure if i will goback,love thuse kids.have been working on my self,asked my exwife about my mouth,friends,all kinds of people.said not a deal.I know the txt was out of anger so I can blow them off maybe,but the kid thing sucksI know what a good boyfriend I have been,othe then her getting mad at me for whatever she said i do??will hang out to what shakes out and if not soo ya.her loss.

Quote Originally Posted by don't bore me View Post
    ya not sure if i will goback,love thuse kids.have been working on my self,asked my exwife about my mouth,friends,all kinds of people.said not a deal.I know the txt was out of anger so I can blow them off maybe,but the kid thing sucksI know what a good boyfriend I have been,othe then her getting mad at me for whatever she said i do??will hang out to what shakes out and if not soo ya.her loss.
    Good on ya. Find a woman who loves and respects you. You deserve no less

12345 thanks,
    well I hope one day we can talk ,I want her back,but am so hurt about some of the past things,we may not ever be able to get thru them.sad.let ssee what ever comes of this,I know she will one day think back,just wish it was now.miss all them.guess I will try dating and see if i find a new gal.will not get to close to anyone that has kids that are young because I don't want to get my heart broke by 4 ever again.can't say i want to be close to any girl right now,would just end badly for someone else and thats not right,so something lite for a bit.thanks for the post you made me feel better,hate to think I was a rebound