+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Cheated twice, dont know what to do

She Cheated twice, dont know what to do

Good Morning,

I been dating my girlfriend for about a year and half. Things were great until last Christmas where she broke up with me because she had a crush on some other guy. Couple days after that she tried to do something with him, she kissed him and stuff but she said it wasn't right(which from my point of view is it didn't work out for her) and came back to me. At first I said no but eventually we got back together.

Then 5 months passed, things were great again until both of our schedule got in conflict making us a little apart. On top of that she developed a crush with a guy she work with, kissed and told me a week after. I of course tried to break up but somehow got back into the relationship.

It has been 2 months since she kissed the last guy.

However since she kissed the last guy I feel very distant from her, she is not quite the same person. Before she used to be very close to me, talk about how she is feeling, when things were wrong I was the first one she came to and we were very intimate. But now if I don't try to talk to her she will only contact me every 3 days or so, she completely gave up on our sex life. When we go out she doesn't like to hold hands anymore, doesn't like cuddling with me as much, only once in a blue moon. On top of that she is now friends with the guys she kissed and she work with them which bothers me a lot. On top of that I saw some pictures of her in the last party she went(I couldn't had to work in at 3 am) that showed her getting "engaged" with some other guy. In a couple the picture it seemed they really were together and some really pissed me off. I told her how I feel and she got pissed.

I tried to make things how they were before but she doesn't want to, she wants to stay the same.And I don't know what to do.When I try to break up with her, she start crying and doesn't stop.Then for the next day or so she becomes that person that I once fell in love with which makes things even harder.

Am I just a stupid **** for staying in this relationship that should have ended a long time ago?
    Last edited by kolaregnarts; 21-06-10 at 01:03 AM.

Well it's only a matter of time before a third guy comes onto the scene isn't it, who she will be tempted to run off with and kiss and perhaps come back to you when he doesn't turn out to be all that, or he dumps her.

It would seem that you like being the 'fallback' to this woman, who sounds a right classy chick....NOT.

I'd kick her out of your life. Sounds like your relationship is already dead anyway and I think it's gone beyond the point of saving.

You got to stop beeing the backup plan.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud206 View Post
    You got to stop beeing the backup plan.
    And move on?

Well that is the general idea yeah.

This girl is no good for you, the relationship you have with her sounds as though it sucks and you deserve better.

Find some girl who will treat you well. They are out there.

Dude, its pretty clear that she's just using you as her safety net. She'e constantly disrespecting you and you let her get away with it. It seems like you're afraid to be without her, but from what you tell us here I can't understand whats keeping you around? She shows you no affection and you only hear from her every 3 days or so? Come on, she's probably cheating on you with both of thos guys and maybe someone else. Somebody is occupying her time and you know it isnt you sooo.... Don't be a sucker, break up with this chick, she's poison. You have to treat yourself better than this. Females are emotional creatures, she's gonna cry when you break up with her, let her cry, you have to be strong enough to walk away.Do'nt settle for what you can get, when you deserve what you want.

I vote move on 100% Sorry

Yeah move on. Break up with her. Stay away from her. Why prolong this pain? You know it's going to end soon when she's kissing other guys and come crawling back.

Step 1: locate your self-esteem.

Step 2: dump her cheating ass.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

If you could fix your relationship before you finish it?

Dump her. Cheaters will always be cheaters. It may be tough to deal with at first, but those actions will continue if she has done it twice.

She is just a cheater, and you are only coming second best to any guy she finds so you are better off without.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Humans are easy to train. You have trained your GF to do this: she can run off and have fun knowing full well in the back of her mind that you just can't say no. How does she know that? Coz you didn't say no the first or the second time. You are her backup plan. An old friend we called her a "jumper" she'd start a relationship secretly before dumping her ex so for years on end she was never single.Your GF would rather be with you than be single, but would also rather be with another guy who will someone scrape up to be everything she wants. It's disgusting. Get rid of her.