+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your opinions as to why some girls give up sex on the first meetup or date?

Your opinions as to why some girls give up sex on the first meetup or date?

Ive had an odd streak in dating girls in terms of seeking unconditional love- the last 5 girls in a row, they have insisted in having sexual actson a first date. what makes in frustrating for me is that i totally wear my heart on my sleeve (but not vulnerable), and tell them that im looking for unconditional love. We get to a deep conversational point and the next thing you knowm they all feel like they can relax and be themselves with me.

at the end of a date - i let them know how beautiful i think they are, how far i willing to go on dates (making out with no sexual acts), and am so down do go on more dates- then ill go for a kiss. but they ALL have pulled in for a make out session.. which im ok with - but then next thing you know, they will wrap their legs around me and thats when i stop.

but what are your opinions about why some girls would hear what i tell them then disregard my dating rules? ( i though it would be ane thing but they were 21, 25,29, 31, 34...im 27 BTW)
    Last edited by Just Ricky; 26-06-10 at 02:40 PM.

1. They are horny.
    2. They think sex is what it takes to get and keep a mans interest.
    3. They think sex will ensue a relationship/committment from the man.
    4. They find you highly desirable.

Ok, i see your points... but how can i communicate that my interests are hold on values like personality, humor, charachter, virtues, and sexual style... but not place a high priority of sex ontop of the list? i dunno, im getting frustrated at myself for not communicating proper to my running thoughts.

so how can i communicate to them with out being to the point? like get them thinking in thier brains.... "oh he really wants to get to know me, and respects me as a person eventhough he finds me attractive".

Where are you finding all these many females, who you claim are all making strong sexual advances the first night they meet you?
    Because in all honesty, I've never known a guy to be 'that' lucky. The guys usually complain that the woman they are seeing
    isn't ready.

Do you look like Brad Pitt or something or has word got around that you are very well endowed?

Quite simply and if you want them to take you more seriously, all you have to say is that you don't want to rush. That you are
    looking for something more meaningful than just sex. If they have any ounce of brain, they would know what you meant by this

Perhaps you should avoid talking about sex at all on a first date. What happened to simply getting to know this women on a personal level first? If that's what you want, don't talk about sex. If these women STILL throw themselves at you, then I'm at a loss.

i never ran into anything like that when i was dating

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Ricky View Post
    i totally wear my heart on my sleeve (but not vulnerable), and tell them that im looking for unconditional love.
    Count your blessings. I would run fast and far from a guy who said this on a first date.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i meet them friends weddings, at work... im a special ed teachers aide... so the majority of co workers are women, i also meet them bday parties of friends, house parties, my old fraternity parties, college mixers, college reunions, i keep in touch through facebook with most girls i meet. also when i was younger i had friends with benefits and next thing you know thier friends hit up on me.

well i have been told that im "very attractive", i seriously dont feel it... im a ugly duckling case when i ws younger. sexually, i have high endurence... every girl i have a sexual encounter with... i make sure they get at least 4 or 5 orgasims... no joke.

I know how to control my tempo, speed, thrusting, and different areas inside. i know how to lubricate a woman just by touching certain areaas to secrete fluids. im very experienced because i honestly love to make women feel awesome.

the thing is though its hard for me to say to them not to rush... because i want them to ffigure that out by themselves... i dont want to date someone who is in a mess. because i cant fix it!!!

i do. but if a girl thinks like yor way then i have no point in being interested in them. could care less about them.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Perhaps you should avoid talking about sex at all on a first date. What happened to simply getting to know this women on a personal level first? If that's what you want, don't talk about sex. If these women STILL throw themselves at you, then I'm at a loss.
    well when i date a girl its because ive known for several months (like 2), so i get to know them on a personal level through talking on the phone and letters. but when they know i like them... they get aggressove and want to go farther than making out.

Maybe they don't want to waste their precious time on a dud. They want to make sure you've got it where it counts.
    Spammer Spanker

Wait, so you wait 2 months before you even ask them out? No wonder. Dude, you got get ON that. You waste a lot of time getting to know them when you could be doing that WHILE you date them. Make sense? If all you do is talk on the phone and write them letters, they are probably hellbent on saving time and seeing if you're as great as they think you are. Your efforts to abstain from sex are ruining your actual chances at forming a healthy relationship.

i meet them friends weddings, at work... im a special ed teachers aide... so the majority of co workers are women, i also meet them bday parties of friends, house parties, my old fraternity parties, college mixers, college reunions, i keep in touch through facebook with most girls i meet. also when i was younger i had friends with benefits and next thing you know thier friends hit up on me.

well i have been told that im "very attractive", i seriously dont feel it... im a ugly duckling case when i ws younger. sexually, i have high endurence... every girl i have a sexual encounter with... i make sure they get at least 4 or 5 orgasims... no joke.

I know how to control my tempo, speed, thrusting, and different areas inside. i know how to lubricate a woman just by touching certain areaas to secrete fluids. im very experienced because i honestly love to make women feel awesome.

the thing is though its hard for me to say to them not to rush... because i want them to ffigure that out by themselves... i dont want to date someone who is in a mess. because i cant fix it!!!
    WOW...quite the Casanova then eh?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i have been told that im "very attractive", i seriously dont feel it... im a ugly duckling case when i ws younger. sexually, i have high endurence... every girl i have a sexual encounter with.. i make sure they get at least 4 or 5 orgasims.. no joke.

Maybe word has got out.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you whore it up like it sounds like you kinda do (Cassanova) then yes, these women are talking and if there's any truth at all to what you say these girls just want a good bone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast