+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A woman i love, likes/loves someone else in prison

A woman i love, likes/loves someone else in prison

i dont feel this way around any other woman and i am interested in her every word, i can listen to her blab all day.

the thing is that im not very great at being a conversationalist , ARG! screw my life.
    any tips on how i can improve myself? and tips on how i can express my feelings for her.

i know im not great with my words. somewhere i can o to improve my linguistics? i dont have trouble just talking to woman its everyone and anyone i just cant come up with anything to say half the time

i drove her to see her guy friend at prison and she feels like she was the one that put him in jail for not stopping his actions and she feels guilt and sorrow. how can i help her overcome this. i just feel like i dont knwo what to do or say

there are girls i have been with but i never loved any of them but i feel strongly for this one - even though she is flat chested and tiny figured i look past this and see her for who she really is. shes under a lot of stress right now, i just lookin for advice

one more thing, she feels guilt and sorrow because she feels like she could have prevented this kid from going to jail because he went to rob someone for thier drugs and feels like she could of said something to make him stop

also forgot to mention i knew this girl since i was 16 and had strong feelings back then we was just to shy or something. now i havnt seen here in 4 years or so i am now almost 23 and shes 21-22 with a baby now

I'm not too sure how to help you be a better conversationalist, I'm pretty terrible at it myself.

However, to help your woman friend(who you love), you should explain to her that 1) she is not responsible for anyone else's actions, and 2) he may learn more about the consequences of doing bad things, and may even get help with his drug problem from being in jail.

I'm not sure what you could say in regards to your feelings for her. Sorry for such limited advice.

i very much appreciate the reply, however i dont want to make thing akward but letting her know about my love for her. i guess i should at least try and we only hung out twice since the long time being away. i just dont want to ruin it with the woman i love so much.