+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She says she loves me but likes another guy

She says she loves me but likes another guy

Ok this is my story. I have been dating this girl for a year and a half. Its been close to a month now that she broke up with me cuz of a dream she had. After the dream we were still hanging out and messing around. Exactly a week ago she started liking this other guy from work. I found out cuz she send me the wrong txt message saying that. Well thats wat happened less than a month ago. Now She says she loves me but tells me to move on. I told her that if she really loves me Ima continue fighting for her love. She told me I dont have to but She doesnt mind if I try to win her back. What do you guys and girls think about this? I wanna continue with her cuz I really love her. But IDK wat should I do?
    Last edited by The Animal; 13-11-08 at 01:18 PM.

This girl is a ****tard. Who honestly breaks up with someone over a DREAM they had?

She's lost her marbles. You should move on. And stop being a doormat.

let her go.

that "exactly a week ago" thing is bullshit, she's been liking that guy for exactly a long while.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yeah, plus, I'm willing to bet that the text you got was no "accident."

Well I think ima ride it off and see wat time has stored. I told her ima continue fighting for her love as long as she doesnt get with someone else. But I told her that if she does get with someone else She will lose me forever? Is this good or bad?

girls r ****ing stupid sometimes.
    she didnt start liking this sob cuz of a dream. she already did.
    [url]http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/GoldenGreek75/[/url]
    ^my pride and joy^

I think she still wants you to keep fighting for her because she likes the attention from you and if her and the other guy don't work out she can go back to you as a nice cushion for that relationship. She sounds like the type of girl that doesn't like to be single and always needs a guy.

The dream I believe was an excuse to start the break up process with you and try and sort out her own feelings. She obviously went with her feelings and jumped to the next guy.

You deserve a girl who will treat you better and not play games with you the way this one has. Even if you do get back with her it sounds like she is FAR from a trustworthy person.

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal View Post
    Well I think ima ride it off and see wat time has stored. I told her ima continue fighting for her love as long as she doesnt get with someone else. But I told her that if she does get with someone else She will lose me forever? Is this good or bad?
    she's already with somebody else. so i guess it's good?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi_08 View Post
    I think she still wants you to keep fighting for her because she likes the attention from you and if her and the other guy don't work out she can go back to you as a nice cushion for that relationship. She sounds like the type of girl that doesn't like to be single and always needs a guy.

The dream I believe was an excuse to start the break up process with you and try and sort out her own feelings. She obviously went with her feelings and jumped to the next guy.

You deserve a girl who will treat you better and not play games with you the way this one has. Even if you do get back with her it sounds like she is FAR from a trustworthy person.
    Couldn't agree more.

You need to say **** her and move on.

Just an update guys. Well today We hang out pick her up from her house. I didnt make any move didnt even reach for a hug. ( it was so hard ) But out of nowhere she just started holding my arm. This little details are that makes me wonder if I still got a chance with her I'm so confuse right now.

Man you are destined to be her little bitch.

I know because I was someone's little bitch once too. Always looking at every little sign as an indicator of hope. Now I am so angry for how I acted and have vowed to never again be a doormat. Too bad it will be too late before you come to this same realization.

Leave.