+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trouble with friend :/

Trouble with friend :/

Hi everyone! Well i'm like new to this forum, i would really appreciate your opinion on my situation. Well me and my ex well ended up like being really good friends (i.e talking every single day) i still wanted to get back together but then she found another dude (douche bag) and he made her like the most awful things a dude could possible ever do to a girl.Then he dumped her and well we became like best friends like going out, movies, parties,...i mean she once told me that she loved and i told her i do love her too but we never got "physical", well like from two weeks ago till this day she has been very strange to me, being rude, cold and distant, we used to talk hours in the phone now like 5 min is more than enough and she is being constantly rude. A very good mutual friend told me that a few days ago my ex went out with her and told her that she feels like im always there for her, that i was like an object to feel good, she feels im stupid and that i was all ears with her but she hates like to listen to my life or problems and that she uses me only for favours...well obviously i felt very sad and call her i told her everything...her response "Well, believe what you want i just don't care i hope you're happy now, i don't have to listen to this" and hung up on me, i mean was it to hard to tell me everything? Why all the bitterness towards me?...or am i just to blind to see shes using and playing with me?

-Thanks

anyone? pleassse

It's a bit hard to understand the situation but it sounds like she has been convinced by your ex that your a bad guy and this would be why she's acting so cold toward you.

I agree with digsnz. It will be terribly hard to stop contacting her because u miss her, it will get easier and like digsnz said she may decide how much she misses you after you just stop all contact. Leave her be at the moment and see where things stand. She will eventually get curious as to what you are up to and why u haven't been contacting her. Go out with friends...live your life. Don't let you life revolve around one person. Life is to short. Give her time and yourself time to think. All will work out for the best....Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar View Post
    i still wanted to get back together but then she found another dude
    Right there, that's all you really need to know to move on. You still want her. She doesn't want you. You're NOT friends. Friendship is based on mutual respect. You are just holding on to a sad hope. Let her go.
    Spammer Spanker

Tell me what happened, I'm rearly interested.

Giga's right, you're holding on to the possibility of getting back with her. i doubt you'd want to be that close otherwise. you don't feel the same way about each other so you need to leave this before you get even more hurt.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Yeah, you're blind. She like CLEARLY has like no interst in you, and has been like using you this whole time like.