+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having issues

Having issues

Its been 3 months as of last saturday, and me and my girlfriend always run into problems. When we text, she will give me answers like just a smiley, a bunch of letters, or oh. Just answers you don't know what to say to, However, when I give her those answers, she doesn't text me back. She tells her bestfriend very personal things, like when we fight, she tells her what I say. When we aren't fighting, and we try something new(dirty), she tells her bestfriend what we did. I personally feel that stuff is personal and not anyones business. When I say something though, she goes on about how she tells me everything her bestfriend says to her. I get like that because when me and my girlfriend are on the phone, shes constantly texting. The noise annoys me a lot, so out of curiousity and annoyance I ask what she said. The newest issue is shes talking to another guy, one who she liked before(never told me, but they always flirted). Shes constantly flirting with him, and she actually gives him real answers, not just a smiley and random letters. She wanted to smoke, and he supported her and told her to pretty much blow me off as well as her bestfriend(who didn't want her to either). I have my reasons for not wanting her to, but he pretty much said "forget him, I'll support you". Therefore, I don't like him. Now she was texting him yesterday, and I didn't feel too good so I was going to talk to her. However, she didn't answer me. I went through her messages when I saw his name(we have a policy, you can go through whatever you want), and she was talking about hanging out on saturday. Shes never even talked to the kid in person. What do I do with all these problems? Whenever we fight, someone will ask "is it worth the fighting to be together/why are you still going out with him/crap like that" and she always says i don't know. Whenever we have an arguement, she tells me its not always worth going out. What do i do?!

This is a perfect time for your to RUN as fast and hard as you can away from this situation because it's definitely not a functioning relationship. The reason you guys argue back and forth so much is because you're incompatible. The honeymoon is over and now you're seeing her for who she really is. She doesnt respect you or the "relationship" and she's never gonna act the way you'd like her to. I wouldn't wast another day with this chick. Sounds like she 2 or 3 text messages from cheating on you too. Cut your losses and move on bro!

I think you're dating someone who is too young to be in a relationship. She sounds like an eighth grader. Is she an eighth grader?
    Spammer Spanker

I agree, she does not care for you. Sorry but i think you should call it day before she does.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

I do believe she doesn't care for me as much as I do, but whenever I say the word "forever" i use it in a sentence along the lines of "I'll go forever" and she begins to cry. The most recent arguement as that I invited her somewhere, and she said no to me because there was nothing for her to do there(Dorney Park? Nothing? Theres something for everyone) and she began to talk to an old friend of hers(who I also do not like for reasons related to smoking) and she asked her old friend if she wanted to go to Dorney. Personally that was a slap to my face, kinda like a "i dont want to go with you, you'd be boring" type deal. I was a little mad, but more than anything I just couldn't believe it. Her best friend can't stand to see her hold my hand or kiss me(I went out with her bestfriend maybe 2 months before I went out with her) and so I invited her bestfriend to hangout with us tonight to be nice for a change. My girlfriend won't sit with me when we go to dinner, and when we go to my house to watch a movie and tv, she won't cuddle with me or hold my hand. Am I wrong to believe that I shouldn't have to put up with that? Whats the point in going out with someone if you can't get the benefits of being together? Afterall, being together isn't just sex. Its the feeling of loving eachother, wanting to be extra close all the time.

I agree with the other posts...Get out while you can. She is pulling a fast one and can't cover her tail or is trying really hard to and it's just not working....I'm talking about cheating. The wishy washy type wants their cake and eat it too...they don't care who's feelings they hurt. Get on with your life. You deserve better. Fighting is not healthy for you or the relationship. Life is to short to be unhappy. Move on and I bet u forget her.