+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wants the GF back

Wants the GF back

Me and my girlfriend broke up approx. 3months now. The break up was mainly due to long distance. During the 3 month break up we've had numerous interactions (this includes sexual). Also, during the 3 months, I found out that she had been cheating on me emotionally with a coworker. She has now told me that she loves him. Besides the fact that they're coworkers, the hang out now anda again, and he even does "nice things" for her. the stuff I wanted to do, but I couldn't due to my School situation. But he's basically trying to get her as a GF. When I asked her about them being in a relationship, she said she would welcome the idea, but they can't, given that they're coworkers.

Now...That's in a nutshell what going on. I want her back nonetheless. I Love her. Actually, it's 12:39 right now where I live, and I'm her house and she's walking around naked. This tells me that she still is "cool" and trust worthy of me. We have sex often enough for ppl that aren't together. As a matter of fact, from last thursday to Sunday, I slept here her bed. So i'm a little confused.

Do I have a chance to get back in with her? If I do, what do I do. I've asked her if she sees anything for us in the future, and she's told me no. But then, why is she being so cool with me still. Why is it she wants me to stay over, have sex, have fun with her, go on trips, lime with her family etc etc. Guys, I'm confused....Someone help me...Right now she's in her room waiting for me to come...I think any player guy would welcome this sort of scenario, but I'm not that kind of guy. I have my faults, but I'm not a player... Help me out guys
    [SIGPIC]Forever & Ever...No Matter What

She is using you. Given half the chance, she'd be with the co worker and have the co worker in her bed, not you.

Does it put the lotion in the basket too?

If she sees no future with you then she will not want t get back together with you. She would be with her co worker if it was not the fact they can't put a status on it due to work. She is just using you for sex and a good time, yes she is still comfortable with you but she doesn't want anything more than no string attached. So if you want more then get out now before you end up hurting more than if you walk out now. And to get over her quicker do not contact her even if she contacts you otherwise this will just prolong moving on.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

as others have said, it sounds like it is only about the sex for her, if thats what you want, then keep on, if you are looking for something more, then you already have your answer, she said she would rather be with her coworker, what more do you need? if you can keep it purely physical with no strings, then fine, but it sounds like you cant, time to man up and leave in my opinion, find someone who will actually provide with what you need, it might and will probably sting, but the sooner you do it, the better