+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dirty Talk

Dirty Talk

I'm no prude. In fact, truth be told, I'm a bit of a freak in the bedroom. Problem is, all of the dirty, nasty words I have going through my mind when I'm in bed with my bf never quite materialize in the spoken form. Maybe it is because I was raised to be a nice, polite, well-spoken young woman. I don't know..!!! My bf is reaaaallllyy good with it, says the dirtiest things and it makes me really hot, and I'm dying to reciprocate but everytime I go to say something I stop and think "oh no, I couldn't possibly..."

Does anyone else suffer from this affliction?

I think practice would help. Maybe you have to work up to the really dirty stuff.
    Spammer Spanker

My GF is very polite and never curses. But in the bedroom, she has some really dirty lingo.....because that turns me on, which turns her on.
    Just pretend you are his whore, and just give it to him.

Hehe thanks... I mean, I'm able to say SOME things, but it's all too tame. I can't even say cock, it's ridiculous. I'm thinking I need exposure therapy. As in, I'll say rude words as much as possible in everyday conversation, yet in a socially acceptable form, eg - "shuttleCOCK", "COCKerspanial", and so on.

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and we've JUST started working up to getting really dirty. He's much more timid about it than I am, so I didn't want to rush it. At first he was worried about offending me, and even though I told him very little would ever offend me, it took me taking the initiative to get him to really open up. And I didn't want to do too much too soon and leave us nothing to explore.

We've been having a blast with it lately. Try one new thing each time you guys get it on. It's been doing wonders for me and my guy

Lahnna doesn't have a boyfriend.

Enjoy your hand.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jessZ View Post
    I'm no prude. In fact, truth be told, I'm a bit of a freak in the bedroom. Problem is, all of the dirty, nasty words I have going through my mind when I'm in bed with my bf never quite materialize in the spoken form. Maybe it is because I was raised to be a nice, polite, well-spoken young woman. I don't know..!!! My bf is reaaaallllyy good with it, says the dirtiest things and it makes me really hot, and I'm dying to reciprocate but everytime I go to say something I stop and think "oh no, I couldn't possibly..."

Does anyone else suffer from this affliction?
    I tend to have this problem whether in or out of the bedroom. I attribute it to my feelings about whether or not I actually LIKE the person I'm with. If I don't really like them, I will speak freely because I don't really care what they are thinking. If I DO like them, I suppose I worry about saying the wrong thing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

TOTALLY agree!!! I had a fling with a guy just before I got with my current bf, and I was far less concerned about what I was saying because, although he was lovely, he was moving away so it was only ever going to be a short-term, mainly physical thing. I have this kinda weird belief that if I start saying all of these incredibly dirty things to my bf, who I love and care about, he'll subconsciously file me away as a bit of a trashy girl who he wouldn't dream of marrying and having babies with. Oh god, I've got issues!!! lol.

guys love bitchy bad girls talk they turn them on

Quote Originally Posted by jessZ View Post
    TOTALLY agree!!! I had a fling with a guy just before I got with my current bf, and I was far less concerned about what I was saying because, although he was lovely, he was moving away so it was only ever going to be a short-term, mainly physical thing. I have this kinda weird belief that if I start saying all of these incredibly dirty things to my bf, who I love and care about, he'll subconsciously file me away as a bit of a trashy girl who he wouldn't dream of marrying and having babies with. Oh god, I've got issues!!! lol.
    I'm sure he knows you are a nice girl and that your not trashy.

I'm a guy and what I want and what I think most guys want is that nice girl who they can see introducing to their mother and raising a family with but when they get them in the bedroom we want that woman to be the freakiest whore in the world.

So relax, if he knows you and loves you then chances are he knows you are not trashy.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn