+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you all think about this situation

What do you all think about this situation

So my boyfriend(ill call him adam) called me Tuesday asking if i wanted to hang out with him after he got out of work. I of course said "sure" he then said "ok..well Im going to head over to my friends house on the way home for a little, and should be home by 7..I will call you when im off of work to figure stuff out" So we continue texting while he is at his friends house. he proceeds to say "hey, tarek is staying over at my house tonight so that we can carpool tomorrow for work since we both have to be in at the same time...what are your plans for the night?" I responded and said "i didnt make plans, bc i thought you wanted to hang out..Why didnt you just tell me that you wanted to spend the rest of the night with your friend, because I could of made plans and ive already made plans for tomorrow so i dont know when wed get to hang out" he texted back and said "alright sorry it was a last min thing" and i said "ok well next time just be more respectful and honest with me" so yesterday morning he apologized for messing up my plans and that it was rude of him to cancel our date. He asked me if we were going to get to hang out that day or if I had made plans. I told him I was free until 8:30! yesterday he was getting off of work at 4 so that only would give him 4 hours to hang out with me, but told me that he needed to get a hair cut. so he asked if i could move my plans around. and I told him no and said that he should get his hair cut later if he wants to hang out with me. He texted me back and said "the place closes at 7 and i really need a haircut" so I texted back and said "ok, well today probably isnt a good day then to hang out" Anyways, he ended up calling me after he got out of work and asked how long I was going to be at my friends, etc or if it would better to hang out the next day. I told him well since your gettng a haircut, probably best to hang out tomorrow. he then told me that it wasnt going to take 4 hours for him to get a hair cut, so I then changed my mind and I told him to just call me when he was done and that if it wasnt too close to 830 we could hang out. well he ended up calling me and said that he was just going to work out, but wanted to come by my house to pick up his sunglasses he left at my house.

my question is...do you think that he wanted to see me today, but didn't want to change his plans around for me because it would make him look like he was whipped, so he decided to come pick up his sunglasses as an excuse to see me for 5 min??

He was a bit awkward when I walked out to his car and I don't think he would of acted that way if he really just wanted to go to the gym and just get his glasses...

also for more info: to clarify...he called me around 4 when he got off of work...he takes him about an hour to get home bc of traffic. he then called back at 6:15 saying that he was going to the gym wanted to pick up his glasses.
    depending if he got a hair cut or not i guess wouldnt matter now, because it would depend on the time he got home. and the place closes at 7
    Last edited by lilxcutie53; 09-07-10 at 02:47 AM.