+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dunno what to do?

Dunno what to do?

Ok here is the situation. I dunno what to do? I wanna see other people but I'm with my babys momma. Now we have been on and off for 5 years and both of us have cheated and like many times in the past. We do live together but can easily move out. We have a son aswell and he is 4. Now we have split in the past and not had or will not have issues with child support or nothing like that, we always agree when it comes to our son. I don't know what to do bc about 3 weeks ago I found out she was talking to past hook up on facebook. I didn't bring it to her attention I just left it alone. Now prior to finding out that I had no desire to seek other women. But since this is like the 50th time this has happen with her talking to past hook up, that it does not even phase me anymore. So I recently met another girl and yes we did hook up and she live about 40min from where I live. Well I ended up falling for her really hard, thing is though that she does not think it will work bc were 40 min aprt, and that she does have felling for me but won't act on them bc we are apart. Now back to my current girl. Her and I are ok but I've had a wanting to just party and be with other women, and yes I'm wrong bc I have already but I want more......I think. At the same time though my current girl and I have huge trust issues even when the other person is not doing unfaithful things. So no matter what insecurity is still present. I wanna experience real love again and I don't think I can do that with my girl now bc I feel that its just not there after years of turmoil. I want the butterfly felling and the exitment you get when you see that person you wanna be with, I haven't had that in years and I felt it this weekend when I met the girl I hooked up with, she don't feel the same though. So if you have any questions feel free to ask bc I want some guidance.

If you and your babymama are on such loose terms, why don't you just have an open relationship?
    Spammer Spanker

If you can still be there for your son just break up with your BM(baby mama). No point in dragging it all out.

I agree with both of the above, if you feel unhappy with the situation as it is now, then talk about it with your BM. Try to find a solution that fits both of you, wether it is an open relationship or to break up. As long as you're both there for your son, there should be no problem with either of the solutions.