+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wtf so confused!

wtf so confused!

so theres this guy who i reali liked and he liked me 2. He asked me to be his gf and live with him. We also wanted to start trying for a baby. But some other girl got pregnant to him so it was a lil screwed up. (He didn't cheat). Then suddenly out of nowhere I hear nothing from him then he txts me today he said his phone was broken. I havn't heard from him in ages and now hes back I don't know what to do. Do I stay away from him or just carry on like before???iqua"][/FONT]

You're not providing enough information. First of all, how old are you? Second, how long were you guys together before he asked you to live together/have a baby?

His phone was probably broken. He's still talking to you and explained what happened.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Too much drama and baggage, in my opinion. Find someone else. Even if his phone was broken, not ALL phones were broken. He could have called.
    Spammer Spanker