+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassed by girl friend's questions

Embarrassed by girl friend's questions

I recently posted a thread entitled FEMDOM OF A MALE ..Does It Turn Women On? in the ASK A FEMALE FORUM . A young lady I have been dating off and on was at my house working on her laptop and she asked me if I had any blank CDs. I said they were by my computer. The computer was on standby and when she bumped the mouse the page on the screen showed the thread and replies. Later we were engaged in some foreplay and she laughed and said, "So tell me about being tied down by two lesbian's and the spanking and strap-on." After a couple of minutes of stunned silence on my part she told me she had read the threads. She is asking me detailed questions about my experience and if it turned me on?. I told I find it really embarrassing to talk about it. She said, Why you pretty much shared it with the whole world?" I asked her why she wants details and she said she just wants to know about things in my life. I like her a lot so do you think I should answer all of her questions or just say I don't want to discuss it?

It's different sharing stuff with the whole world on a pc....we are anonymous, lol

I wouldn't discuss your sexual past and if you feel uncomfortable doing so. It's nothing to do with her IMO.

Some people only end up using it against you and if you argue and fall out. Or they can start to resent you for what you may have done, like the guy who wanted to shag tons of women because his gf had loads of men in the past and she'd told him about it....so tread careful.

On the other hand, in my experience, if you cannot talk openly about sexual fantasies with someone you hope to be or are already sexual with, then your relationship is doomed. Part of being sexually involved with someone is the ability to be open with them.

I went into a fair amount of detail in the Ask A Female Forum so she has a pretty clear idea of all that went on. I can't get a good read on her motivation. But you are right big difference between a PC and face to face. Thanks

That is a good point too. Of course in this instance it was not a fantasy. It happened and I posted the details so I don't know how much more she wants or why

I'd turn the questioning on her and ask if it turned HER on. She already has the story from your side. Now let's hear hers.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lovefool87 View Post
    On the other hand, in my experience, if you cannot talk openly about sexual fantasies with someone you hope to be or are already sexual with, then your relationship is doomed. Part of being sexually involved with someone is the ability to be open with them.
    There is a big difference between sharing sexual fantasies and sharing details of the sex life you had with previous partners IMO....

I talk about sexual stuff with my new guy, but I DON'T tell him what I may have done with past partners...it's NONE of his business. And he hasn't requested to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'd turn the questioning on her and ask if it turned HER on. She already has the story from your side. Now let's hear hers.
    Exactly! She already read of his experience in the threads...why want to know more?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DON'T SHARE. Chances are she "can't handle the truth". We see this time and time again on this forum. DO NOT SHARE DETAILS.

Dear Gigabitch
    Ijust called her and I asked her once again why she wanted details. Her response was to the effect of " We have been dating for over a month. By accident I learn that while we were dating you voluntarily got tied up by two lesbians who spanked your bare butt; who fondled and fingered you and then put a strap-on dildo up your ass. On top of that I read that you had an orgasm. If you had read that about me wouldn't you have a few questions?"I I took your advice and then asked her if what she read turned her on. She said she had mixed feelings. She somewhat shocked and also said to be honest part of her would have loved to have been there and have joined in. So I got my answer.
    Chris

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You were dating her when this sexcapade went down? Isn't that cheating? (No, I didn't read the thread...)

I think she has a point. You did volunteer and at the time you were dating, you could have refused.

I think you should start with an apology to your date and if you don't want to go into the detail of the events, just explain that what happened is really embarrasing for you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

We were dating at the time but only casually. We were both seeing other people. It looks like we are heading towards a steady relationship but that has not yet happened.
    Chris

Does it make you a little nervous that she's at least partially intrigued by the idea of pegging you?

Or, conversely, is it a plus?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lovefool87 View Post
    Yeah but this isn't a sexual fantasy.Not to mention it's embarrassing for him. It's in the past, leave it there bro. You can open up to her, without discussing your sexual past in such detail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast