+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused :s

Confused :s

Hi, i know I'm new here and I'll post an intro later, but im in desperate need of some advice from some maybe more experienced than me with relationships. I'm 15 years old and I've only ever had 2 girlfriends, they were simple and nothing much happened. Lately I've been seeing this girl who I met at a party last holidays (im aussie). The thing is though, is that she's at boarding school for the year and only comes back for visiting weeks and holidays. We caught up a few times on the holidays and then she made it seem like she didnt want to see me at all (stopped texting, told me she will call me if she wants to catch up and said to mutual friends that she was over me). So the end of the holidays come, and she starts calling me saying she does like me and she wanted to catch up before she goes back to boarding school. She cancels twice at the last moment and goes to this party that night where she gets with 4 different guys. At this point im pretty pissed, i didnt want to talk to her or anything.

Right before she left she calls me saying how sorry she was and how she felt so bad for ****ing things up with me and I'm the kind of guy who cant say no when a girl is being nice to me.. :/ So for about 5 weeks she wrote me letters and i wrote back. Now, she's back home for a visiting week. She's said she can 'probably' catch up but she's not making any promises. She's extremely vague in whatever she says about meeting me. When i've said to her, "if you dont want to catch up just say it" shes told me how she does like me in that way and really wants to see me but just cant. (she says because of her parents).

So is this girl messing around with me or what? I really want it to be one way or the other and not to be left with vague texts and letters she gives to me.

Any advice? thanks.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Maybe a lot of her classmates in boarding school have boyfriends and she doesn't want to feel left out. And since you're such a nice guy, she's probably just using you for that matter. She's making herself quite vague because she doesn't want to have anything with you, but at the same time keep you interested enough so that you'll continue catering to her needs.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

damn, never thought of that. You're probably right. If she doesnt meet up this week, then i guess thats it. She lives 5 minutes away from my house too.. :s

I know this advice would be hard for you to balance, especially since you're still a teen. But If you're capable then "Good on 'ya mate".

My advice: don't get emotionally invested in her, even if she meets up with you. You'll never know when she'll break your heart.

I know it can never work with her, when she's back from boarding school i go away for 6 months overseas. I do like her and I've tried to break it off with her multiple times, when i do she convinces me she likes me and its her parents fault she can NEVER see me. I try not to talk to her much, although she sends me texts at random times of the day like 'i miss you xx' and so on..

she's being vague? you need to stand up for yourself and tell her she's missed her chance. show her that you can't be strung along by her indecisiveness and keep your self respect
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

sorry for bumping this but i'm in need of more advice. She wanted to meet me after school a few days ago, organised it and all and then cancelled 30 mins before she was meant to arrive. she immediatly told me we'd catch up tomorrow. Later that night she cancels that..

I end up texting her and basicly ask why she keeps cancelling and i dont want to **** around with someone who leads me on and wastes so much of my time. Long story short, a few bad texts happened back and forth and i was pretty sure i wouldnt talk to her again.

About 10 minutes ago she texts me saying 'sup? x'

Don't get carried away. Just answer normally. If she wants to do something, tell her its ok. But since she cancels all the time, don't expect anything. Don't do follow ups. Don't even ask her why she keeps changing her mind.