+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just don't understand him...

aer is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

I just don't understand him...

There is this guy and we started out as a friends and then had a brief little relationship. afterwards he didn't even want to be myfriend anymore. I became pushy (big mistake) and kept trying to tell him that things could go back to normal. I found out recently he blocked me on MSN. When I asked him why he told me, "Please don't talk to me for a while. I don't mean to hurt you." I became upset and sent an insane amount of emails. He got upset and told me I was stupid for even thinking we were friends. He told me that he never starts conversations with me, cancels on me all of the time and etc. I told him that I thought something was up but when I questioned him about it he told me that we were cool. What do I need to do to make things right? He makes it sound like he never wants to talk to me again. But he hasnt deleted me off msn or facebook...so that means there is still hope, right?

I know this makes me come across as a crazy stalker but I am not. He used to tell me how much he liked talking to me and how much he wanted to be my friend. He told me his reasons for cancelling on me was because of family issues. He gave me no reason to think anything was going on. when he saw me at a party he came up to me to strike up a conversation with me. I just really care about him.
    Last edited by aer; 13-08-10 at 12:23 AM.

Yeah, you will have a chance to see him in court when he files for a restraining order.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I would stop talking to him before you get into legal trouble.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

he's giving you all the signs to back off majorly. if he's set on not being friends, you pushing the issue with make you look desperate as hell. leave it before you end up with a shiny new ankle monitoring bracelet.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

You were never really friends in the first place. He was just trying to get in your pants. Now you know.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    consider this lesson learned- crazy, needy, insane, emailing, please talk to me girls send people running as fast as they can. yikes...

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Just wait for him to settle things in his life.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Let me ask you this: why would you want to be friends with someone that told you he never saw you as a friend, canceled plans on you, and blocked you from MSN? Don't think about the reasons he gave for canceling plans, or that he came up to you at a party to talk.

If he was honest enough to ask you for space, as hard as it is, you need to respect that request. Keep your dignity and let him be, you will gain some respect and will be stronger because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella82 View Post
    Let me ask you this: why would you want to be friends with someone that told you he never saw you as a friend, canceled plans on you, and blocked you from MSN? Don't think about the reasons he gave for canceling plans, or that he came up to you at a party to talk.

If he was honest enough to ask you for space, as hard as it is, you need to respect that request. Keep your dignity and let him be, you will gain some respect and will be stronger because of it.
    Good advice. Thanks points for this one. =)
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Raze, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    he's giving you all the signs to back off majorly. if he's set on not being friends, you pushing the issue with make you look desperate as hell. leave it before you end up with a shiny new ankle monitoring bracelet.
    LOL....too funny