+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has she lost interest in me?

Has she lost interest in me?

I am a dude, and there's this chick she used to be so into me, we'd talk for hours on msn and phone. We've known each other for about 3 years. we had a blast together .. I love spending time with her. But she's been acting weird lately, she's moody and all serious. She's been like this for nearly a month and when i talk to her she doesn't show the same enthusiasm like before. Sometimes shes even rude to me. It's like she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I asked her what's going on but she says its nothing and that i should leave it ..... It's like she's not herself anymore. She used to be fun, lovely, caring and smiley and now she's a stroppy Bia tch. What's going on? anyone has a clue please? do you think she's lost interest in me? or got bored? I haven't done anything to her or said anything .. .

Maybe she likes you more than you think she does and she's getting pissed off and impatient that you aren't making any moves or showing any signs of liking her back in the same way.

I don't know, i had the same situation as you. Girls are difficult for sometime they're into you the next they see a new guy get to know him and you lose friendship. I would seriously question her i had to do that to my friend she said she didn't feel confident around me anymore maybe it's the same with you or she's really into you and can't her head around you. But you should question her because you're not going to find out if you don't.