+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Needs some advice getting mixed up signals

Needs some advice getting mixed up signals

OK heres the story, I met this guy and we got a good thing going we get on good and I can tell him everything hes starting to be like a best mate he said hes wanting to see how things go as hes got kids an full time dad and i've met his young daughter an me an her hit it off .
    Anyway we ended up sleeping together first night I was there and its so good, and we speak alot on msn an text and he said hes wanting to keep it to just sex just now which is fine with me i'm not botherd by that but its like we were a couple the second time I stayed over all cuddly kissing and holding my hand and stroking my hair and caring watching a movies an Pizza etc i'm getting mixed up versions as I thought fun stuff was just sex and over with as i've had "fun" before and it wasn't like that is he trying to tell me something but cant or is it jjust me its like hes wanting to give it a go hes still single so i'm getting mixed signs advice would be really good I don't want to ask him as I dont want to scare him off.

Hmmmm....he wants to keep it just sex for now...if i was you i'd tell him to shove it. Millions of people are full time parents but still manage to find the time to have a proper relationship with someone they really like. Amazing he has time for sex by the sounds of it.. how selfless of him.

Oh and by the way if you are happy at being just a f buddy which it doesn't sound like you are then carry on as you are, but otherwise you just severely reduced your chances of having a relationship with him by having sex with him before you had worked out if he liked you for you or just wanted sex. I know it sounds old fashioned but decent guys really don't like to have a relationship with someone who has no boundaries or respect for themselves and give it up like it's going outof style.

Are you quite young by the way? Because when i was younger i used to fool myself that a guy really liked me whereas actually he didn't really but he did just enough to keep my interest for as long as he wanted to sleep with me.
    Last edited by fi123; 23-08-10 at 04:37 AM.

Booty call....