+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 5 Months on, ex back in touch and admits most of the problems were down to her

5 Months on, ex back in touch and admits most of the problems were down to her

Hello again,

After having some time to clear my head things were going well, slight issue with short two week dating scenario that went south but got back on top of it.

Well recently I have been in touch with my ex, on a professional capacity though but last time I saw her at the start of the month we were quite affectionate with each other. After speaking to her today she is a bit upset as she wants more than she thinks I am willing to give.

Granted there were things wrong with our relationship but she has recognized her faults and regrets that it was her fault that things didn't work out which is all I wanted when we were together for her to appreciate me a bit more.

Anyway, I still miss her like mad. Had a couple of dates, got talking to some people but I still really care for her and she is one of very few people who understand me and like me for me so I have not really been too bothered about perusing anything.

I am now in the situation where I can try one last attempt to resolve things with my ex, we both want the same things and there is a lot still there.

Is it worth one last attempt now she has had time to sit and think and so have I about where it went wrong to finally step up and actually commit to making it work? I am slightly hesitant for obvious reasons but I am considering letting my heart lead this one.

S

How long did the problems go on before, and has she admitted fault in the past?