+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex contacted me today....

My ex contacted me today....

I was casual dating this guy from sept -march until I found out he was cheating/lying on me it turned really ugly and I ended up getting revenge on him, he gave me chlamydia which he denies and threatened to charge me with character indifferntiation and tried to contact my friend to get under my skin.

He has been viewing my profile on POF I can understand why recently after it happened but recently he got his account back and was viewing it shortly after and 2 weeks later he messages me replying to my headline which shows "how do I get to wonderland?" my screen name is aliceinwonderland. He gives me a map on google to canada's wonderland. I kinda feel he wants to know what im up to which means to me he still cares even though he ended things and hes trying to start a small conversation cause hes having a hard time finding the perfect girl...cause why else would he?

anyway give me your throughts

i honestly wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.he's trying to control the situation by thinking 'i've cheated on her, she dumped me [i'm assuming], and now i want to regain the control. i want to start speaking to her again cos it turns out i lost an awesome girl and what i want i'll get'. let him mope and don't bother replying. you'll bring up the past when you're supposed to be moving forwards. he sounds like a tosser.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Actually... he ended things.

I wanted to correct him so I told him he was close but not quite but i meant alice in wonderland and i hear you need to jump down the tunnel to get there but I was having a difficult time finding the tunnel but I was eager to find out what the white rabbitt was late for and if he found it to let me know.

I kinda did that as a joke - but he never responded meh

So he lied and cheated and gave you an STI and still, you didn't break up with him?

I have your answer. He's contacting you because he wants an easy lay and he knows you'll accept any crap he chooses to throw at you. Don't talk to this guy.
    Spammer Spanker

He sounds like a real weirdo. I would just not go near him =/
    And as gigabitch said if you're going back to him he may think you will put up with his crap again so he'll keep throwing it at you.
    Forget him seriously think he just wants attention, hate guys that are twisted in that sense.

Sapphire x

It doesn't sound like this was ever a good situation in the first place, so I definitely wouldn't get involved in it again.