+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do I still have chance?

do I still have chance?

I always have an arugment with my gf of little thing. My temper is not good but i do really love her. this time she really mad becuase i didn't call, msg or email to her for 3 months. after i call her,she said she wants to break up with me and doesn't want to see me anymore. i said i don't want to and try my best to save our relationship. the next time i call her, she finally answer my call,and tell me to do thing like a man should do, and tell me she only can do is not delete the email that i send to her and. she said she wants to see me if she wants to and she will answer my call if she's not busy.

I know i hurt her so much and i don't want to loose her,can anyone tell me what she is thinking and how can i save our relationship

thx all!

Why didn't you contact her for three months?

Yeah, why would you just completely shut off all contact with her for that long?
    Sorry but you don't deserve a girl who wants a guy to love her, this is the thing with guys they love ignorance, you sound
    like this kind of guy, what did she ever do wrong? No wonder she doesn't want to see you anymore, move on and next
    time treat the girl better.. and even though I forgive easily I'm pretty smart so if I was her I wouldn't take you back

Are you serious?

You say you don't want to lose her but you didn't call or have any contact with her for 3 months? There is no relationship left to "save" and you should feel lucky that she even suggested that she might ever take your phone call again. What were you doing for 3 months?
    I think you need to forget about this relationship and learn from your mistakes. In the future if you plan on keeping your girlfriend you should try to avoid not contacting her for 3 months at a time. You should also work on your temper. Where did you learn to treat women like this? No woman that is worth keeping will ever put up with that kind of behavior.