+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick question.

Quick question.

So, before me and my fiancee met, she was hooking up with a co-worker. This was a long time ago. But because they work together, and are together everyday, i find myself thinking about the two of them being intimate a lot. And it drives me crazy? Do you think if he was out of the picture, not a part of her everyday life, id stop thinking about it? It has nothing to do with trust, cuz i trust her whole heartedly...its just, because i know theyre together, and when she gets home she sometimes talks about him sometimes, that i think about them and picture things. Im very jealous. My question is, do u think if he were just another guy that has come and gone, id have gotten over it already? Because i think its the fact that hes still apart of her life that i feel so jealous and cant think about anything else.

I think so because you dont seem to be worrying about any other guy here which is good. The other good thing is that you say you trust her so you know your relationship is safe in that respect. What might be helpful if you asked her (in as nice a way as possible) to limit the amount she talks about him as her history with him makes you uncomfortable, but also make her aware that you trust her.

Sounds like your gf hasn't much common sense, else she would know not to quit babbling on about her ex.

I'd tell her that you are not interested in hearing what he did, didn't do, blah, blah - and if he's that great, she's welcome to go back!!

Tough love my friend...

nice question. tnanks for sharing
    Did you know you can say ordinary things like "Please pass the salt" and just by changing your voice make it sexy, make it dirty - even though the words are clean?