+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes a man interesting to you?

What makes a man interesting to you?

I find it hard to look a girl in the eye, let alone talk about things she might be interested in. What would make a man interesting to you?...and what do you think of my not being able to look a girl in the eye thing haha? whenever i do i immediatly look away and scratch my head in a nervous tic manner while talking. I'm asking this because i've never been in a relationship EVER, and at 20 years old im starting to think im a freak because of it. What would be a good conversation starter if i've never met you? things such as that may help me get going.

Hi. There's no such thing as good conversation starter I think. Cause it really depends on where and how you met her. Like if you met her online, what do you think she likes to do? Blogging? FB? So its really hard to find a good conversation starter. You can meet girls through this site I guess and be a friend to them. I can be your friend. And we can talk about everything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tommylee View Post
    Hi. There's no such thing as good conversation starter I think. Cause it really depends on where and how you met her. Like if you met her online, what do you think she likes to do? Blogging? FB? So its really hard to find a good conversation starter. You can meet girls through this site I guess and be a friend to them. I can be your friend. And we can talk about everything.
    Aren't you a male? lol

I think confidence is the most interesting and attractive quality, whether you are male or female. You know - being comfortable in your own skin. As for conversation starters - it kind of depends on your location. It would be weird to approach a stranger and start talking about something random. Just try smiling and saying hello. (and yes - look her in the face, but don't stare.) Then you can comment on something neutral, for example, if you are in a coffee shop, you can tell her how good your coffee is, or ask her to suggest something because you haven't been there before.
    Last edited by vashti; 14-09-10 at 09:45 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm a girl

What makes a guy interesting?

I'm not interested in getting to know any guy and if there is no physical attraction. He can be uber confident, talkative, etc, etc....but if there aint no attraction, it's not going anyplace and I have no desire to get to know him further.

If his looks appeal, I'm interested in getting to know him further. But if he has nothing to offer or no appealing qualities other than a handsome face....it's going no place either.

Confidence, I don't want to be someone's cheerleader. Also, their willingness to please me in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post
    What would be a good conversation starter if i've never met you?
    Nightcrawler------Talk about the weather.
    It's general - everyone experiences the weather.
    It's not personal/intrusive - she can feel at ease and chit-chat.

Avoid conversations which are peppered with lots of intrusive questions. What do you do? etc etc.
    You can perfect the art of conversation just based on the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorine View Post
    Avoid conversations which are peppered with lots of intrusive questions. What do you do? etc etc.
    Aint that the truth. There is nothing worse than being questioned like one is at a job interview. I can't stand too many questions about me, or my likes/dislikes, etc...drives me nuts!

First off, you're only 20. I wasn't in a relationship of any kind until I was 18. I kissed some guys, but that was it. So don't worry. It'll come.
    I like eye contact a lot, it's what I do when talking to anyone.. but I don't think it horrible when someone doesn't. Girls will notice you're shy about it, don't think they won't, but there are plenty girls like me who'll think that cute. I don't care for the over confident guys, I like it when there's something to draw out of a guy.. I'll try to make him feel comfortable enough to get to look me in the eye after a while.. and I know I am not the only girl feeling this way.

What's good to start a conversation? Whatever strikes your fancy at that moment. Don't think on how to start the convo, don't rehearse answers. If something goes not as you planned it will just make you more nervous and unable to say anything. Girls say it a lot, but a good thing is listening. Say, whatever, and then watch her. If the girl's any good, she won't make it too hard to keep a conversation going. Don't think, just do. Don't be afraid.

We girls don't bite... unless you wants us to.

while of course you need confidence, i always like to have a bit of mystery involved which can also work to your advantage if you feel uncomfortable about a certain question. if she asks you something you don't want to answer you can say 'well that shall have to wait for next time i buy you a coffee' which hints that you're interested and she'll know it.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

I like a man who looks like a villain.

Im not a girl but girls LOVE confidence and they love to smile and laugh. Also, try to make sure that they are always comfortable in whatever situation you find yourselves in.

also if you DEFINITELY know a girl is into you and you like her back and you're flirting, i always find it cute when the guy kind of breaks the gap between us by going to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. i feel a little spark and a connection on a physical as well as emotional level.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    I like a man who looks like a villain.
    Looks like a villain, but behaves like a gentleman.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Women basically unreasonable expectations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast