+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makes me wonder.

Makes me wonder.

Ok, i stick to my plan of no contact, and i didn't call or wish her Happy Birthday or Christmas in any way, but she sent me sms and i just ignored it What the hell does she want? I have a feeling that she's not complitely done with me cuz she uses any exuse to contact me... Makes me wonder what's going on in that head of hers...
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Hang in there. Just keep ignoring her. Either it'll be over and never talk to you again or she'll go all the way and **** you.

If she ****s you, then you go back to never talking to her again. :]
    G-O-O-O-D I-D-E-A But the thing is, she won't go all the way, cuz we live 700 miles apart... Othervise I Would!!!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Well, i did tell her that loud and clear, yet she still does that, she had never acknowledge her mistakes (she cheated on me and kept it secret for two years while we were engaged), she never apologized either. And like i said she user every chance she gets to contact me. She called me with some stupid question, she sent me sms on my birthday and Christmas and in between, and she never tells anything straight up what the hell she wants from me! I've been ignoring her, but she wouldn't quite. It's not like i'm replying to her, but the problem is that every time i get that call or message, it brings back memories and it hurts me...
    Doc. Love

Whatever her reasons her, just don't make contact with her. Don't even waste your valuable time contemplating what she is thinking. Whether she is done with you or not, you are done with her and that should be what matters. If she cared or loved you, she wouldn't be playing these games, as you have done.

Borealis
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    ...If she cared or loved you, she wouldn't be playing these games, as you have done.

Borealis
    i'm not exactly sure what you mean... I didn't play any games with her, but thanks anyway, this place makes my spirit stronger...
    Doc. Love

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Change your number.
    good one vashti. How about other 186 contacts in my phone book :-)
    Doc. Love

Lio, if you'd find someone else, she wouldn't matter any more. What ever happened with that cute girl from church?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Lio, if you'd find someone else, she wouldn't matter any more. What ever happened with that cute girl from church?
    hm. Well, my self esteem gone south... She's so beautiful and i don't think i'm her type. what would be girls behavior if she likes the guy?
    Doc. Love

Behaviors are as varied as types of girls. If it were me, I'd be giving you eye contact and smiling.
    Spammer Spanker

Behaviors are as varied as types of girls. If it were me, I'd be giving you eye contact and smiling.
    U just simply adorable... A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Thanks for your replys!!!
    Doc. Love

Hey, Lio..... how YOU doin'?
    Spammer Spanker

Hey, Lio..... how YOU doin'?
    Hey Giga.... What's cookin' good lookin'
    Doc. Love

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    G-O-O-O-D I-D-E-A But the thing is, she won't go all the way, cuz we live 700 miles apart... Othervise I Would!!!
    i wouldnt want to **** a girl who cheated on me.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i wouldnt want to **** a girl who cheated on me.
    well, neither would i, but hey, on the other hand, Pussy is a pussy, right?
    Doc. Love

Damit!!!! Y do i still think about her.??!! I mean it's not as bad as it used to be and it has been 7 months now since we broke up... but damit, sometimes it gets me. I think i still have something for her no matter how hard I try to convince myself that we just weren't ment to be together! I still remember her eyes, her smile...... I understand that she's done horrible thing to me yet I just can't get rid of her image! I talk to this other girl I used to go out in past, but it's not the same, we went out a couple of times but it's just not the same... I feel like just dropping everything and call her knowing that I'm going to regret this the moment she pics up the phone.... How and why i still have feeling for her after what she has done?.... I want to move on and feel like i did sometimes, but sometimes it gets me!
    Doc. Love

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast