+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies please help me

Ladies please help me

Monday morning she told me it was over. I asked why and she said that i am possessive and i have no ambition in life. I am just "talk" im 30 years of age and she is 22. The past two months we have been bickering over things small and tiny. We just went to San Diego for 1 week fought there a few occasions. I love her very much because i opened up to her more then i have to any woman. I do have a drinking problem but i had stopped drinking a month before and i was sobering up. I cooked her breakfast picked up her brother took her parents out. I told her i loved her all the time. in a years time i took her on several vacations. i know she loved me because she was always saying it and would do generous things. the only problems i see in this relationship was that i drank a bit too much and that i never introduced her to my parents. Now im heartbroken but willing anything to do to get us back together and everyday seems to get worse. My buddies that i neglected and didn't talk to much are all there for me and they tell me not to contact her throw away everything and go out to other things but i cant. i believe that she still loves me and that she is just as sad as i am. The day she broke up with me she wanted to go out to a club and dance i got into an argument with her and i finally said ok. I just think that clubs are raunchy dirty and when you mix women alcohol and drunk guys its a bad atmosphere. Please help me out ladies just tell me what to do. I know it is a turn off when a man begs a women but i feel that i need to. I want to salvage this relationship.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your drinking problem doesn't dissappear when the booze does. You'll need to attend AA.

I suspect you're still acting very much like an alcoholic despite you having stopped drinking.

Men who lack ambition turn me off too....as do men who drink. I was married to a man who liked his booze.....NEVER AGAIN! It's an instant deal breaker these days and if a man mentions the pub, or going for a drink.

She's 22 and starting to grow up. She's at that stage where she is thinking 'future' and deciding what she wants in a partner and what she doesn't.

I think you need to some huge changes, if you want to salvage this. And I'm not just talking quitting the booze!!